The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little about me...

4 posters

Go down

A  little about me... Empty A little about me...

Post by OpticpredOG Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi my name is Luis, im originally a gamer on the xbox but i do play on the pc. I like call of duty, and battlefield three. I am 17, live in texas and about to be a senior. I like to play soccer, basketball and tennis. I want to join PDE because i love leadershp skills. I'm a great leader and like to keep things in line. Thank you for your time reading my post! ~Pred
OpticpredOG
OpticpredOG
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

A  little about me... Empty Re: A little about me...

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:00 pm

OpticpredOG wrote: I want to join PDE because i love leadershp skills.

So that's the reason you want to join this family? I'm sorry but people don't get recruited here just to get admin tools from their first minute of their join. I'm afraid this is not the right place for you.

You don't have to be a member in order to have some limited rights in the server though. Give yourself some time to know what PDE is.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Just met you. I'm positive, but it was too short. Like Koko says, joining the clan because of your so-called leadership skills shouldn't be your main reason. And asking how to become an admin before being a PDE is quite pointless, because PDE members only can become admin after some time. Although some of them will perhaps never become it.

"Give yourself some time to know what PDE is." And give us a little time to know you and who you are.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm

LOL we just need to calm down. Luis is a regular on our server. I see what he is trying to say. He may see some things on the server that may need fixing. This family is about more than that yes, but I can work with you and see what happens. Do you have Xfire? If so, add us. We will see what we can do Luis.

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:
You don't have to be a member in order to have some limited rights in the server though. Give yourself some time to know what PDE is.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 pm

[PDE]KokomabeZOo wrote:
OpticpredOG wrote: I want to join PDE because i love leadershp skills.

So that's the reason you want to join this family? I'm sorry but people don't get recruited here just to get admin tools from their first minute of their join. I'm afraid this is not the right place for you.

Lol, I like ur answer Koko, so sweet Wink Yhh, proof that I'm not the only one who start sometimes^^ I love you
I read Paul's answer too, he is more calm that us Very Happy
Yhh I think too that he dont want use really the word "Leader", cuz we are already 4 but maybe only look about our server cuz he is a regular and he like play on it, I'll wait for meet him, then I'll have my own think about U Pred Smile Have fun, cya in game Smile
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum