DELUxE Apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DELUxE Apply

Post by DELUxE711 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi PDE,

my name is DELUxE, i play about 2 years CoD4 (Softcore and Promod) .

Name: Steve
Ingame Name (IGN): DELUxE
City: Oldenburg
Skill: Med / Med+
Ping: ~40
xFire: ikeng123
Games: CoD MW 1,2,3, League of Legends, TrackMania Nation Forever, Need for Speed World and CrossFire

On positive feedback signal I would be happy

Cya, DELUxE king
DELUxE711
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: DELUxE Apply

Post by Apocalypse on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Welcome DELUxE (@beast) to the PDE; forum and servers.

You need to check these rules: http://www.pdelite.net/t50-what-to-look-for-to-become-a-perfect-dark-elite
Besides: You should add your xfire name to your profile, so it can be seen under your avatar on every post you post on the forum.

I saw your nice kill skills in Showdown and for now I'm quite positive on you, but it is far too soon to give my final decision.

Tip: Try to be active on both the servers and the forum, so we can see you more often, because that will give a more positive and quick decision.

Edit: I'm sorry. You must be age of 18 (there are SOME exceptions) or above to qualify for PDE. And somehow I had the feeling you weren't mature, using your xfire name as bind quite often and a weird German sentence too. This doesn't mean you don't have any chance though.

"Twenty years ago, when the corporations bailed out our failed governments, they sold it to us as salvation. Now we see that we have paid for that rescue with our freedoms. We have awakened to the truth; we have become slaves to the corporate congress. Today, all that changes. Let the word go forth from this time and place to friend and foe alike that we have passed the torch to a new generation unwilling to permit the undoing of human rights and dignities. And let every corporation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price in order to assure the survival and success of liberty." -Edouard Kagame
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by DELUxE711 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Why i Must Be 18? Surprised Sad ... if PDE Be a Promod Clan, ok.. np... but its an softcore Clan... but anyway... i Hope i can join... because im Not very Bad Very Happy
DELUxE711
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:42 pm

@DELUxE711 wrote:Why i Must Be 18? Surprised Sad ... if PDE Be a Promod Clan, ok.. np... but its an softcore Clan... but anyway... i Hope i can join... because im Not very Bad Very Happy

First of all, this isn't a soft anything clan so let's get that clear. Second, we have age requirements for proper mindsets. This isn't a "Hi, a wanna join a clan just to be in it" clan.

[21:28] |NK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

speaking on Xfire's notifications lol
Acdale's EyeCandy Body Mod for Skyrim
Get A Unique World At War Serial Key Here
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DELUxE711 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 am

ok, sorry... but i dont just join PDE to be cool or for more fame or something... we can play on PDE now... i could show my skill... maybe i can be positive on you Wink
DELUxE711
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top