The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Blazerdcs

2 posters

Go down

Application: Blazerdcs Empty Application: Blazerdcs

Post by Blazerdcs Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 am

Hello i am Blazerdcs. i'm 18 years of age. i have been playing on The [PDE] sever for about a month or 2 now and really like it. so i was wondering if you would accept me into this clan/community. also i was a former UED member witch was a semi-Pro starcraft team. we had the top 4 players out side of korea UED_ACE and UED_Ghost. then we got a hold of former SKT Telcom1's Hobbang witch he ended up playing for us. so thats a bit of my clan history. so i hope to see you all ingame and have some fun.
Blazerdcs
Blazerdcs
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Application: Blazerdcs Empty Re: Application: Blazerdcs

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Hello there, please read this carefully www.pdelite.net/t50-what-to-look-for-to-become-a-perfect-dark-elite and tell us a bit more about you. Which games of our server are you playing at?
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazerdcs Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 am

yes, of course i will look at it Smile. i play on PDE COD:WAW all are welcome or something along the lines of that.I can't remember the name at this momment. very fun and lots of players Smile. i see a few [PDE] members on, strat and angess ( i probally messed that name up but o well) and a few others.

as for more about me. My real name is dalyn (odd name i know).
i hail from canada eh?. i have been playing video games since i was 4 years old. the first game i played was the first quake witch is still one of my most favourite game's today. As for my SC/BW (Starcraft/broodwar) i have been playing 5+ years now and took me some time to get decent at it. for UED the clan kind of died out some time ago but there is still an iccup team that was around not sure if they are still around though Sad. we whrere one of the top teams on the iccup ladder. though i never played for the pro-team i still played in some UED vs torny's. i don't know what else to say but i hope to get to know some people in the clan/community and play some COD:WAW. see you guys in game Smile
Blazerdcs
Blazerdcs
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum