The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abdulrahman's App

5 posters

Go down

Abdulrahman's App Empty Abdulrahman's App

Post by Abdulrahman Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy
I'd love to join you guys, and I have good reasons to do so.

Firstly, I'm very active on the server, it's the only server I play on basically.

Second, I respect the rules, and I play fairly and I don't act like a baby when it comes to competitiveness.

Third, when I join a clan/group or anything of the sort. I don't forget them no matter what. Neither do they forget me, for good reasons of course. Razz

Thanks. Smile
Abdulrahman
Abdulrahman
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Abdulrahman's App Empty Re: Abdulrahman's App

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 pm

This is the second funniest app I've seen so far. I was feeling the app until I saw this avatar picture. People do the weirdest things. That picture, or anything related, or of that type is not acceptable on this forum for obvious reasons. Another thing is, this clan is not a vacation. It's not something you say "I've been here for 3 months. I'm going to another clan, but I will never forget this one! (clan hopping)".

This is a family here and it's not play play. We're far from extreme, but we're not just a name. Read the stickies very well - that avatar pic must go.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdulrahman Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 am

[PDE]Alastora wrote:This is the second funniest app I've seen so far. I was feeling the app until I saw this avatar picture. People do the weirdest things. That picture, or anything related, or of that type is not acceptable on this forum for obvious reasons. Another thing is, this clan is not a vacation. It's not something you say "I've been here for 3 months. I'm going to another clan, but I will never forget this one! (clan hopping)".

This is a family here and it's not play play. We're far from extreme, but we're not just a name. Read the stickies very well - that avatar pic must go.

Alright, I'll change the avatar. XD But, I'm not really a clan hopper. When I really like a clan I stay with it and I don't just abandon it.
Abdulrahman
Abdulrahman
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Well then, you have to be as active as possible so all PDE members can watch u. Also we have to see ur skills! We are not like any other clan who just needs some players in it.. Download Xfire and put it in your profile.

[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by mAts Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Yeah, so far we have seen very little of you on the server. Its too early to say, but thats my opinion. Be active, be polite and be a killer, then we will see.
mAts
mAts
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Hey man! I saw y playing and i have to say that you need to improve your skills to a really higher level than you are now.

It would be appreciated if you keeped on playing on our server, and Who knows you're not gonna be accepted on your second apply( if you do and if the others agree with me )..

May God help you
Rabena maak (in arabian)
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 am

Well well well... may be we should make an appoitment one day, every applicant fighting in the battlefield, and PDE´s eyes watching every movement, (i imagine this like a roman colisum ) pirat after that may be we could have a better opinion of each one... i think free for all mode would be the best mode of map for this.
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum