The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want 2 join PDE (ReSPeCT)

3 posters

Go down

want 2 join PDE (ReSPeCT) Empty want 2 join PDE (ReSPeCT)

Post by ryanjonker Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Name: RYAN
In-game Name: [GunZ']ReSPeCT
City: in the east, smal town
You Have CoD 4?: yes
You Have CoD 5?: no but mw2 and mw3
How much long you play in PDE Servers?: about 1 month
Any Special Skill? ( Quickscoping...): i can quickscope good ,( practice long on only sniper servers)
Introduce Yourself: I am a boy who loves to play Cod 4,PDE servers are really fun that's why i want in PDE Smile
What do you think about PDE?: in PDE are all good players , nice people , I want 2 join PDE , i hate hackers and don't want them in PDE servers .I would do my best for PDE .
(my english is not the best haha)
ryanjonker
ryanjonker
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

want 2 join PDE (ReSPeCT) Empty Re: want 2 join PDE (ReSPeCT)

Post by Apocalypse Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm

I'm really sorry that you age doesn't meet our requirements. I'll give you the same answer as to the other recruit this or last week: http://www.pdelite.net/t1886-my-apply-for-pde#10737

[PDE]Apocalypse wrote:I know of one exception who joined PDE way before his 18th, but well that's just one. Nevertheless I think you could be a mod if PDE thinks it fits you, just keep your eyes open, add us on Xfire and report cheaters either over Xfire or on this forum.

You have to record them in that case. Look here if you don't know how to record: http://www.pdelite.net/t812-how-to-record-and-playback-cheaters-on-the-servers?highlight=record Most important thing is record long enough and give a clear and proper name
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Damn Apo was faster anyway Apo is right sry but you need to be 18 to join sry because you are cool guy but you have to meet the the "what you need to becoming PDE" but seen as i have played with you already i can say that Apo is right you could be mod as long as you know the rules and Lady agrees

Edit: put your xfire under your name when you have time pls it helps find you and contact you see you soon hopefully
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ryanjonker Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am

MY X FIRE: ryanjonker
ryanjonker
ryanjonker
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down