The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth buying?

5 posters

Go down

Worth buying? Empty Worth buying?

Post by Mataz Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 am

Hi everyone,

Dunno what to do, seems you guys play this game, a lot... Question - is it worth buying? Dunno, I disliek treyarch :/
Mataz
Mataz
Beginner
Beginner

http://www.ecolor.lt

Back to top Go down

Worth buying? Empty Re: Worth buying?

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:40 pm

First of all, I don't think any of us has got BO2. Your question isn't easily answered. It has to do with how you judge the game. I think it's much better than mw3, it's still focused on console style which means you can play only by joining lobies and no dedicated servers which some of us hate. Personally I don't feel like those guys (Infinity ward or Sledgehammer, Treyarch) will make something better. I think MW2 was pretty good and BO, MW3 and BO2 wasn't really needed to make.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:28 pm

[PDE]Koko PDE Lover wrote:First of all, I don't think any of us has got BO2. Your question isn't easily answered. It has to do with how you judge the game. I think it's much better than mw3, it's still focused on console style which means you can play only by joining lobies and no dedicated servers which some of us hate. Personally I don't feel like those guys (Infinity ward or Seldgehammer, Treyarch) will make something better. I think MW2 was pretty good and BO, MW3 and BO2 wasn't really needed to make.

I agree with Koko i tested BO2 on console and liked it and it is MUCH better than mw3 in my opinion but i think that with cod i might stop at MW2 coz after MW2 cod games became kind of boring and slow paced
But if you like zombies mode like i do then i would say that BO2 zombies is good and very well made and the storymode is actually more interesting than i thought it would be so overall i would buy it but not for 60-70€
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by shadoww Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 pm

I dont like the game at all.i dont like the spraying etc, older call of duty's is like playing with 'tactics'. and i dont see any tactics in bo2
shadoww
shadoww
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : true story bro

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:31 pm

It depends on what you want. If you are used to CoD4/CoDWaW then the newer CoDs may not be for you because there are no actual servers and the ones that do exist, players/clans don't have full control so you will constantly have unfavorable players and cheaters at times.

I would say Treyarch has the better ideas, but not the best performing games. However, their ideas have always been better than Infinity Ward and now Sledgehammer Games. Just look at CoD5WaW: 4 Player Campaign Co-Op, 9 Extra Multiplayer Maps (through patches at that time), Zombies (if you are into that type of thing).

However, gaming has changed so either way you go, it's limited now. If you like playing Xbox style, then the newer CoDs will suit you, but I hear that Black Ops 2 has bad performance with a lot of people, specifically lagging, and they have asked for their money back because they say it's unplayable.

Here's some feedback from some customers: CoDBOII Official Forums
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum