The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: World at War | Team Deathmatch | Revolution #1 - PDE Server 2

+2
caho
[PDE]PaulKersey
6 posters

Go down

Call of Duty: World at War | Team Deathmatch | Revolution #1 - PDE Server 2 Empty Call of Duty: World at War | Team Deathmatch | Revolution #1 - PDE Server 2

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:35 am

I know he could use a few likes on this vid hehe
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: World at War | Team Deathmatch | Revolution #1 - PDE Server 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: World at War | Team Deathmatch | Revolution #1 - PDE Server 2

Post by caho Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 pm

he needs likes and skills :p
someone from pde should give this dude some demos. a show case of pde players would be a plus to this clan and a awesome vid to be in first page of the site. i know koko its working on something (i dunno what) but this is a freaking good idea
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: World at War | Team Deathmatch | Revolution #1 - PDE Server 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: World at War | Team Deathmatch | Revolution #1 - PDE Server 2

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 pm

not me, Terza is. I'm just trying to help people with recording, meaning I record them because they forget to do it..
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 pm

either way, u doing it right bro. i cant wait to see that vid. ppl from cod4 should do the same cause pde isnt just about waw... get that guys moving....
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer_kid Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:17 am

This is my youtube thanks for sharing paul
Gamer_kid
Gamer_kid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 pm

gamer_kid u have some video editing skills? if u do have, u should work a bit on your vids mate. remove your deaths and only show your kills. vids that way look better and u look more "pro" ingame. either way i gonna like and sub your youtube account when i get home. keep doing your stuff man
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer_kid Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 pm

nah i like to show my whole games
Gamer_kid
Gamer_kid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

I think that caho is right that on cod4 PDE servers people should start recording but i like the fact that you want to show the whole gameplay because it shows you are not trying to hide the fact you die. I would say though that when you use your mic to say something in the editing phase it would be good if you turned the gameplay volume down because we barely understand what you say

PS: did that omgodfataal guy get banned?
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Gamer_kid wrote:nah i like to show my whole games
your vids, your call. u use fraps to record? the 1080p doesnt look hd at all in my pc. someone get good quality or its just my ass pc?
in cod4 its even easier to record and find the demos, everybody should record but i am the last to speak cause i always forget to record :p
my gf knows how to edit i am thinking in asking her to make a vid, if u guys want send me some demos and i'll work something up whit her
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Caho, happy when I see u answer on all but, maybe time to come back at home... i'm on xfire if u dont agree.... time that it move, sry if its the wrong topic but I feel it now like that..
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 pm

[PDE]LadyCinell wrote:Caho, happy when I see u answer on all but, maybe time to come back at home... i'm on xfire if u dont agree.... time that it move, sry if its the wrong topic but I feel it now like that..
didnt get everything u typed, we need to talk but tonight its not the time. maybe tomorow i can have free time when i get home....
"time that it move" this disturbed me a bit cause i really didnt get this...
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 pm

I can try to use a lot of words, cuz i try it in english.... but I love U, and it mean that i'll never run after U.... i'm always on xfire, and we have all 2 the same crappy character.. not a news. now i'm here on the forum (pm) or xfire. I want U back but with my PDE rules. Can U agree ??
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

[PDE]LadyCinell wrote:and we have all 2 the same crappy character..

Crappy character? you two what are you talking about your characters are amazingly friendly and kind or am i just not understanding
Anyway i think what Lady means is she wants you back in PDE family (c'est bien ce que tu essaye de dire Lady?)
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Ohhh and caho about recording i never record because i know that i will get a bad score that even editing won't hide Very Happy
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by shadoww Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 pm

[PDE]ToreHD wrote:

Crappy character? you two what are you talking about your characters are amazingly friendly and kind or am i just not understanding

i agree with Tore here,
maybe i dont know you that much but your a nice guy
shadoww
shadoww
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : true story bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 pm

[PDE]sHadow wrote:
[PDE]ToreHD wrote:

i agree with Tore here,
maybe i dont know you that much but your a nice guy

Just in case i was talking about Caho and Lady and i can say that since i have known you i have never seen ANY signs of a crappy character
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 pm

this is going a bit off topic Smile

[PDE]ToreHD wrote:Ohhh and caho about recording i never record because i know that i will get a bad score that even editing won't hide Very Happy
dont say that mate. u already showed me some sniper skills... just record matches and a good vid will come after that...
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:53 pm

caho wrote:this is going a bit off topic Smile

[PDE]ToreHD wrote:Ohhh and caho about recording i never record because i know that i will get a bad score that even editing won't hide Very Happy
dont say that mate. u already showed me some sniper skills... just record matches and a good vid will come after that...
I might do if i remember to Very Happy but i doubt i will my memory is hurrendous Razz
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:59 pm

just like mine Smile
i'll make a efforth to remind u though...
i'll start to make some of my own (i hope)
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 pm

If you want but from me you will probably only get some Vacant matches because it's on that map that i get really good scores
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm

good demos imho its not about scores, but about awesome gameplay, good movement, rack some kills in a small killstreak.... killstreaks look awesome in a vid.... i am all about rampage killstreak

edit: gamer_kid if i gave u a demo will u convert or teach me how u do it so i can make a little fun stuff for me?? guess that teach would be great for me but not so fun for u... i am a bit dumb Wink
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:15 pm

I am not sure but when you have recorded demo, and when you watch it, record the demo when you watch it (with a program like fraps) i think that is the way to do it Smile
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer_kid Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:27 am

i know what im doing. i use a screen recorder. frapps sucks.
Gamer_kid
Gamer_kid
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down