The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

+11
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Scrinn
Twizzy420
HiddenZen
hansipuf
Fjeldpus
War_hero_943
Hawke
/NBK/LadyCinell
Frost
[PDE]PaulKersey
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? - Page 2 Empty So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR CALL OF DUTY PLAYERS

Regulars are players who enjoy playing at our servers and also bring friends and guests. Eventually, everyone knows them and they become friends of the family.

To become a VIP, there are 3 ways at the moment:

Playing Often: If you play very often, you will eventually become a regular. This will take quite some time and is the longest way

Bringing Friends: More players you bring to the server is a fast way to becoming a VIP

Donations: Only $11 will give you Lifetime VIP Status! (which means forever). It's also needed to help keep servers alive and is the fastest way (instantly). Any additions to commands that are made to the Regular/VIP area, you will automatically have. Donations can be made from the orange button at the top of our site (Make sure to leave a message in your donation or here on the site of who you are so we can grant you your status.

Recruited As A Clan Member**: All recruited clan members automatically gain rank, so that doesn't apply to everyone

Regulars get special privileges in the servers. I can't name everything, but they can be seen by typing !help in the chat area. Some main ones are:

• Voting System. Regulars can vote to change a map or mode. They can also vote to kick an annoying player.
  • Exempt From Warnings (to a certain degree). Some players have real bad ways and they usually don't last long, but other players become Regulars because they don't have any bad intent. They are usually cool and friendly with others. Regulars don't get warnings at all (unless doing something very negative).
  • Server Commands. I can't list them all here because there are a lot aaaaand... I don't remember all of them hehe. Regulars can check them out for themselves with the '!help' command in server chat.
  • Added Protection. If we see someone giving a Regular a hard time, we will give them a hard time. If they want to take it far, so can we.
  • New Commands And Features. Regulars get access to all of the newest added commands which are constantly being added.
  • Player Stats. We are currently working on bringing stats back for Regular/VIP players. Stay tuned!

Anything else, Regulars will see all the other commands by using the !help command in chat. You will see a list and if you need to see the commands again, you can hold shift and press the console (tilde) key which will show you a chat log. If you need to know what each command means, type !help < commandsname >.

We do what we can to give you guys a great experience playing at the servers. They are your servers also, so if you need anything, just let us know. We listen to the players. After all, we are players too.

You can also help out by subscribing here PDE Youtube

Note: To keep balance, we reserve the right to pull an individual's regular/VIP rank if they become abusive or trouble making, constantly breaking the rules, cheating, and are unworthy of the rank

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:19 am

Scrinn wrote:I don't know if we have to post this or not but I just donated 12 dollars and my in-game name without my clan tag is Scrinn and with the clan tag it's [AG] Scrinn
We gotcha covered. Thanks for the support.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...What Is A Regular/VIP And How Do I Become One?

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Its better so... (Somehow I found myself offended)

Thank You all for donating!

Last edited by [PDE]Damir-W on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:59 pm

I asked someone (Chaos and others) to help me find out what PayGol is all about. I'm open to suggestions. What would prevent you from using PayPal Mr Damir? (!)
I tried adding another button with extra cards.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Is there any chance I can get regular status? I seen EbolaFr giving out warnings for hackers, it seems people who are regulars can do that, I'd like to be able to do that since I'm good at spotting hackers

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:35 am

Ah, I see now. You all have Regular mixed up with Moderator. A Regular is usually a player who plays regularly on the servers and someone people knows well, eventually getting Regular/VIP status. While Regulars do have extra commands, it's the Moderators you all are referring to. Yes, Ebo is a long time player and has called out cheaters a few times on the server.

It's kinda funny Callum, because I did consider you at one time for moderator status. If you are serious about this, then bring us some proof of cheaters with http://www.pdelite.net/t811-how-to-record-and-playback-cheaters-on-the-servers or if you already have video capturing, just upload a vid on YT and post it in http://www.pdelite.net/f16-cheaters-post-them-here . We will look into things from there.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:29 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Ah, I see now. You all have Regular mixed up with Moderator. A Regular is usually a player who plays regularly on the servers and someone people knows well, eventually getting Regular/VIP status. While Regulars do have extra commands, it's the Moderators you all are referring to. Yes, Ebo is a long time player and has called out cheaters a few times on the server.

It's kinda funny Callum, because I did consider you at one time for moderator status. If you are serious about this, then bring us some proof of cheaters with http://www.pdelite.net/t811-how-to-record-and-playback-cheaters-on-the-servers or if you already have video capturing, just upload a vid on YT and post it in http://www.pdelite.net/f16-cheaters-post-them-here . We will look into things from there.
Interesting, I'll see if I can find some cheaters and get back to you

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Hi paul, I would like VIP, do I just use the donate button on the PDElite.net home page to donate the required money?

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Whilst I'm here I may as well post two examples of hackers that I have, ironically I've only seen 2 since the last post I made here

You get to hear me and AdamCullen rambling on one of them haha

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Okay so I've donated 12 dollars using the donate button on the home page, am I now okay to be given regular/vip? (this kinda makes my question about how to become vip void now)

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Why haven't you posted these before?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CallumIngham Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:07 pm

I completely forgot lol

[PDE]CallumIngham
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyronicus Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 am

I just donated $11, but forgot to say my name ingame, my name in-game is the same as my Forum names
Tyronicus
Tyronicus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Done.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhilly257 Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:17 am

Hey Kersey just donated $20 can I get the reg/vip for pde 1 and 2 servers?
BigPhilly257
BigPhilly257
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : FEEL DA THUNDAH!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:09 am

For Mr Bardock, done.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AbysmalPit Thu May 26, 2016 8:35 pm

I've just donated $11. My in-game handle is AbysmalPit, but I forgot to add any comment on the donation saying so. I can supply the confirmation number from paypal.

AbysmalPit
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu May 26, 2016 9:36 pm

It is done. Thank you for your support.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2