Operation Troll The NSA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Troll The NSA

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 am

Source: http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/10/operation-troll-the-nsa?fb_source=pubv1

IF MILLIONS OF US, ALL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME, CALL OR EMAIL SOMEONE WITH OUR KEYWORDS-OF-TERROR-FILLED SCRIPT, WE CAN GIVE OUR NATIONíS IMPRESSIVE SURVEILLANCE APPARATUS THE KIND OF TEST IT DESERVES.

THEY SAY THEY DONíT READ OR LISTEN TO THE CONTENTS OF OUR MESSAGES. WHY NOT TEST IT OUT?

ITíLL BE FUN.
AT 7:00 PM EST ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, CALL/EMAIL THIS SCRIPT:

Hey! Howís it going? Iím all right.

My job is so shitty I wish could overthrow my boss. Itís like this oppressive regimewhere only true believers in his management techniques will stay around. I workmarathon-length hours and heís made all these changes that have made it the worst architecture firm to work at in Manhattan. Like he moved the office to the Financial District and fired my assistant. She was the only one who knew where theblueprints were! I need access to those blueprints to complete my job! F my life, right? And he keeps trying to start all these new initiatives to boost revenue, but seriously we just need to stick to what we do best. Thereís only one true profitcenter. I seriously feel ready to go on strike at any second.

I just read this article about how these free radical particles can cause the downfallof good health and accelerate aging. These could actually cause death to millions of Americans. If these particles are flying around undetected everywhere, does that mean weíre all radicalized?

Have you seen the second season of Breaking Bad? I just finished it. I couldnít believe that episode where they poison the guy with ricin! That was the bomb! I wonít say any more because I donít want to reveal the earth-shattering events to come.

Oh! So Iíve been planning a big trip for the summer. Iím thinking of visiting all of the most famous suspension bridges in the United States. So probably like the Golden Gate Bridge, The Brooklyn Bridge, and the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. Iím gonna bring my younger brother and I know heíll want to go to bars, so Iím thinking of getting him a fake drivers license, but I hope that doesnít blow up in my face.

Okay, I gotta run! Iím late for flight school. I missed the last class where we learn how to land, so I really canít miss another one. Talk to you later!
THEYíVE DONE A FINE JOB MONITORING US. LETíS SEE HOW THEY HANDLE THIS.

Game-Testers: †"Ubisoft, there are so many bugs in Unity that we might need more testers."

Ubisoft: "Nah, we'll just fire you, and make our customers do it for free."
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Re: Operation Troll The NSA

Post by Apocalypse on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:12 pm

You should read 'The 13 satanic bloodlines that rule the world', I think that's what this is all about.

Edit: Sorry, wrong topic. Should be here: http://www.pdelite.net/t2229-what-is-the-illuminati Maybe someone can move it.

"Twenty years ago, when the corporations bailed out our failed governments, they sold it to us as salvation. Now we see that we have paid for that rescue with our freedoms. We have awakened to the truth; we have become slaves to the corporate congress. Today, all that changes. Let the word go forth from this time and place to friend and foe alike that we have passed the torch to a new generation unwilling to permit the undoing of human rights and dignities. And let every corporation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price in order to assure the survival and success of liberty." -Edouard Kagame
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top