The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meleeassassin's Application

2 posters

Go down

Meleeassassin's Application Empty Meleeassassin's Application

Post by meleeassassin Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 am

Name: My name is Zachary Best.
In-game Name: My IGN is Endergaming.
City: I live in Albuquerque.
You Have CoD 4?: No, I do not have CoD 4 on the computer.
You Have CoD 5?: Yes, I do!
How much long you play in PDE Servers?: Almost 8 months now
Any Special Game Skills? I am strategist gamer meaning that I can think up game plans should we need it.
Introduce Yourself: Hey, my name is Zach, also known as Endergaming. I am a 14 year old boy who lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I live in the country of America. I play Call of Duty, Paradox games, and sometimes I play horror games. I am home schooled so I am online most of the day.
What do you think about PDE?: I heard lots of great things about it. I enjoy the WaW TDM server a lot. I was asked if I wanted to join PDE by _barman_ on the CoD 5 TDM server.
meleeassassin
meleeassassin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Meleeassassin's Application Empty Re: Meleeassassin's Application

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello there Endergaming. I'm sorry no one has responded yet. I think Barman may have prematurely recommended you to do an app, but we will have to see more of you. A good tip is to stand out from the rest. It will make you noticeable and have a higher chance of getting recognized by our members here. Someone will then check and be able to speak on your app.

Another tip is to name your app to your ingame name. I don't think anyone here knows a Meleeassassin except for thinking of Rantanrave. Good gaming.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down