The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical Server

2 posters

Go down

Tactical Server Empty Tactical Server

Post by -Oetzi- Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:26 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen....

I know im talking not much in game but i have a question here:Why do you have 2 Fast XP servers?
Why not creating a tactical server for those kind of players that are bored of running and spraying?
Im sure there would be enough guys interested of it.
Its more fun to play tactical in my opinion.....maybe im the only 1 that thinks so about it....but i dont think so.
I was in the 7th Cav some years ago and it reformed my gameplay to a much better way.
Moving crouched....scanning the area for hiding enemys....play as a team....thats a great experience for everyone and brings you much closer to real warfare. Smile
Maybe some of you think about it and give it a chance.

Peace out!
-Oetzi-
-Oetzi-
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Tactical Server Empty Re: Tactical Server

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi -Oetzi-

We created these servers not only for us, but to player demand as well. Players were complaining that they couldn't find a normal server and all that existed was tactical crouch servers. Since 2009, I've seen good servers disappear and some change to the same things others were which made the choice of servers limited.

PDE is where players not only come to compete, but also enjoy themselves and have fun. A good amount of what are put into our servers are based on what they wanted. I think Red Orchestra 2 is better suited for tactical crouch gameplay and it's very useful there. That's real warfare. Maybe CoD2 and moreso, CoD1 is better suited for trying to be authentic and live out the old WWII footage in the archives, but since CoD4, unless running a conversion mod of some sort, it is what it is.

We have 2 servers - one for Europe and another for the Americas (We have the only normal server in the U.S.A. that I know of). There are no shortage of tactical crouch servers and if you need, you have plenty of options. For the rest of us, we run normal, non-HC servers and we have the only 2 servers (out of 3) for that.

We will never be everyone else. We want to keep WaW alive and bring more players to it and they deserve an optional default server for them in their part of the world because that's what most came to play. I wish we could put a server in Australia, Africa, and Argentina. If we were just another crouch server, they would have no choices here and we don't think that's fair to them, especially those migrating over from consoles as well. Players have been complaining about this very thing for years and we have answered that. We also advertize for lots of other servers here so if they want, they can choose those servers as well to play on or at least try them out.

Check Gametracker and type in tac or crouch. I think the U.S.A. has the most tactical/crouch servers right now and another one was made not too long ago and it's very popular.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by -Oetzi- Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:48 pm

Thanks for the answer....what a pitty! Crying or Very sad
-Oetzi-
-Oetzi-
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:15 pm

-Oetzi- wrote:Thanks for the answer....what a pitty! Crying or Very sad
Hehe it's a pity that there's so many tactical crouch servers to choose from? I thought that's what you wanted hehe
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down