The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Call Of Duty Will Be Black Ops III

4 posters

Go down

The Next Call Of Duty Will Be Black Ops III Empty The Next Call Of Duty Will Be Black Ops III

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:34 pm

It looks like the next CoD will be the safe bet, Black Ops III, sadly. I can't I've been having to skip every new CoD and this year won't be any different.

Dang. Kaos Studios had the right idea, but not too good of a final product. If a company with the right kind of budget could pull it off, no one would have to look to CoD for it at all. There needs to be a middle product that has that slick twitch handling and combine it with bigger maps and some vehicles like CoDWaW's Outskirts map as a base example. It doesn't even necessarily have to be WWII, but I feel it would work well in a WWII setting.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

The Next Call Of Duty Will Be Black Ops III Empty Re: The Next Call Of Duty Will Be Black Ops III

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:46 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:

It looks like the next CoD will be the safe bet, Black Ops III, sadly. I can't I've been having to skip every new CoD and this year won't be any different.

Dang. Kaos Studios had the right idea, but not too good of a final product. If a company with the right kind of budget could pull it off, no one would have to look to CoD for it at all. There needs to be a middle product that has that slick twitch handling and combine it with bigger maps and some vehicles like CoDWaW's Outskirts map as a base example. It doesn't even necessarily have to be WWII, but I feel it would work well in a WWII setting.

Oh man b03,ok they already lost a possible buyer ^^
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

The Next Call Of Duty Will Be Black Ops III Empty Re: The Next Call Of Duty Will Be Black Ops III

Post by [PDE]FlashDeath Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Fuck this shit! Sorry but i got BO1 and BO2.I dont need BO3. Im disappointed like hell! Ty.
[PDE]FlashDeath
[PDE]FlashDeath
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [ICE]FrostMourn Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Black Ops 3 Teaser trailer /\
Deus Ex video \/

Am I the only one that sees the similarity? I know CoD isn't very innovative but copying other games just seems like they are getting more desperate
[ICE]FrostMourn
[ICE]FrostMourn
Trainee
Trainee

Tagline Tagline : Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum