The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal 6ixGOD

4 posters

Go down

3 - Ban Appeal 6ixGOD Empty Ban Appeal 6ixGOD

Post by 6GOD Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:12 pm

I assume that I was just banned (on PDE #2) since I get kicked on join.. I do not hack - I'm sure other PDE members have seen me play in the last few weeks. I play under the name '6ixGOD'.

Thanks.
6GOD
6GOD
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

3 - Ban Appeal 6ixGOD Empty Re: Ban Appeal 6ixGOD

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Breaking rule 3, that was the reason! I warned you and all other players with ²!s rule 3, but you didn't react! Ban is just for a 1 day!

DEMO

² Rule #3: No Scroll/Script/Bind/Glitch Shooting/Reload Cancels/ or Alternating Key Shooting any kind
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by 6GOD Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Whaa seriously? This has got to be the only server in my many years of playing COD4/WaW that does not allow stopping a reload. It's a mechanic that was purposely carried over from COD4.. why ban it? Thanks for letting me know though, only saw the 'scroll fire' thing and figured it was a standard rule like most servers.
6GOD
6GOD
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:38 am

Rules are rules.if you dont like that you can select other servers that are allowing it
.And i dont see any "purposely carried" matter on binding these
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by 6GOD Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 am

[PDE]XRayGR wrote:Rules are rules.if you dont like that you can select other servers that are allowing it
.And i dont see any "purposely carried" matter on binding these

Both games are built on the same engine. They could have quite easily added a 'time period' after a reload starts where you cannot activate the switch weapon (and they did, in later CoD games).

If I'm not using a bind, is it allowed? I'm happy to use just the key. Also, sprinting cancels a reload too, so is that not allowed either? I see your admins do that pretty often.
6GOD
6GOD
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

I dont even understand why we are discussing matters and things that we "could" add to our game.Why are you able to "add" stuff arbitrarily and the rest of the people are just following the rules?
Rules are rules and sprinting cancels dont guarantee you the result you do with the bind you used or with the key.
In fact you didn't respect the rules of the server and you are asking me if you could use only the key.So the last part of : Rule #3: No Scroll/Script/Bind/Glitch Shooting/Reload Cancels/ or Alternating Key Shooting any kind covers you.If you want to do these stuff and feel special you can select other servers to play with these shit.
No need for further discussion.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Hmm. Well, no matter how you spin it, it wasn't purposely carried over from CoD4. CoDWaW was rushed out and made to have the engine due to the success and popularity of CoD4. You can use the fast reload perk. I'll have to watch the demo when I get some time to see if this was that deep. The rule came about specifically with these particular known groups that will abuse any glitches, bindings, macros, commands, and codes on the server. I'll check and see what the issue is in a minute.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 6GOD Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:53 pm

[PDE]XRayGR wrote:I dont even understand why we are discussing matters and things that we "could" add to our game.Why are you able to "add" stuff arbitrarily and the rest of the people are just following the rules?
Rules are rules and sprinting cancels dont guarantee you the result you do with the bind you used or with the key.
In fact you didn't respect the rules of the server and you are asking me if you could use only the key.So the last part of : Rule #3: No Scroll/Script/Bind/Glitch Shooting/Reload Cancels/ or Alternating Key Shooting any kind covers you.If you want to do these stuff and feel special you can select other servers to play with these shit.
No need for further discussion.

Calm down bud no need to get mad I'm just trying to have a discussion here. Besides, what you've underlined does not apply to me, I'm not shooting with alternating keys.

[PDE]XRayGR wrote:Hmm. Well, no matter how you spin it, it wasn't purposely carried over from CoD4. CoDWaW was rushed out and made to have the engine due to the success and popularity of CoD4. You can use the fast reload perk. I'll have to watch the demo when I get some time to see if this was that deep. The rule came about specifically with these particular known groups that will abuse any glitches, bindings, macros, commands, and codes on the server. I'll check and see what the issue is in a minute.

That's totally understandable. All those things except for reload cancelling is banned in competitive level play, that's just why I'm asking about it. Watching any CoD4/WaW matches you'll see 95% of people using reload cancels.

6GOD
6GOD
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum