The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE

+6
Dr.-D-Day
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE] The Road
DancingMad
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does DancingMad dance with you?

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE - Page 2 Empty Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE

Post by DancingMad Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Name: Chris
In-game Name: DancingMad, I have also used ManInABox, KingOfMyMind, InjectedPride, OneManClan (that's when I used to be a ringer in other games like ET.

USA all day

City:
Northern Minnesota

29, will be 30 in one month. Backgammon anyone?

You Have CoD 4?:
No.

You Have CoD 5?:
Yes.

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?:
Too long. But 5-6 years.

What are you good at?
I am good at running and gunning and pretending to be Rambo. I love to play War (What is it good for?) and Domination (I play this way in my head) and CTF (I used to Convert dome to CTF on slow nights). I also like trying to find the best character on the other team and going after them. I love competition. I also don't ever really get bent of out of shape. People always ask if I'm mad. I can't guess why?

Any game skills?
Sniping, holding positions, supporting teammates, whichever needed on a team setup.

Introduce Yourself:
Yo. I work for a family company where we have a retail store, a new online store, and we distribute our own brand of pet food. I also have DJ'd weddings before as an emcee and do radio ads for our business, I have also cut ads for other companies. Which is weird since I have had over six years of speech therapy and I also get quite anxious to do that kinda work.

I am a busy body who loves games, baseball, cars, and I read constantly. I am passionite about nutrition and mainly pet nutrition. I also like just about anything. Big movie fan.

What do you think about PDE?: Legit people. I am reapplying because of the new US server and I regretted quitting because of dumb reasons before. I still admin the server like to think I do a good job and being taller then a few people, makes it easy for me to survey the gaming area. I love the US server, playing on 200 ping wasn't that fun.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE

Post by [PDE]FlashDeath Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:09 am

Im to much mercyful in my real life and in game, I thank U Road and Paul forindulgence despite unreasonable behavior our friend DM. We are team, family and good peoples, i think. Despite we sometimes are erring. i hope we are best family.
[PDE]FlashDeath
[PDE]FlashDeath
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2