The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite music while playing COD?

2 posters

Go down

Favorite music while playing COD? Empty Favorite music while playing COD?

Post by [PDE]Rantanrave Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Alright, so many people probably play music while playing games. Personally, I never play WAW with sound anymore, as I am always playing music at near deaf-inducing levels. And since we all listen to different kinds of music, I think it would be interesting to hear your choice of music when you play COD.

I will mostly listen to some fast beats, or something with a good rythm ("You're going down" by Sickpuppies is a long time favorite of mine when playing COD), but if I find myself on the bad end of the scoreboard, then I will play one of these 2 pieces of music:

No matter who you are, there is no way you can listen to any of these 2 tracks and NOT at least triple your score! They would both turn Disney's Goofy into The Terminator!
[PDE]Rantanrave
[PDE]Rantanrave
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Favorite music while playing COD? Empty Re: Favorite music while playing COD?

Post by Halo_Fishing Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:01 am

I usually listen to full albums from Trivium,slipknot All that Remains etc some classics like Iron Maiden,slayer and exodus...anything heavy with a fast tempo really
Halo_Fishing
Halo_Fishing
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down