The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GySgtLuu's ( AKA popman2)'s Application for PDE

4 posters

Go down

GySgtLuu's ( AKA popman2)'s Application for PDE Empty GySgtLuu's ( AKA popman2)'s Application for PDE

Post by GySgtLuu a,k.a Popman2 Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:05 am

Name: Peter Luu
In-game Name: GySgtLuu, used to be popman2 but renamed to my original one
City: Atlanta
You Have CoD 4?: No
You Have CoD 5?: Yes
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: I have been playing since the beginning of the PDE server. It all started when Alastora greeted me and made me feel welcomed. I took a very long break for 3-4 years due to my missing cd and serial key for WaW, founded it and played it for 1 and 1/2 months now! I love it just like before
What are you good at? Any game skills? I am good at smg, i usually end up with a positive ratio at the ending of the game and i am willing to accept defeats. I will always have fun. Becoming a team player is key. My game skill is situtational. If it's a large map, i choose to become a bolter, small map, i would choose an smg or mg. I am very skilled the smg and type 100, my favorite gun.
Introduce Yourself: Hey! My name is Peter Luu and I used to be in the military. GySgt is my rank in the marines and it describes my name since Luu is my last name. I am trying to become a pharmacist and currently am attending college. I am very cordial and open to anyone. I give respect to everyone no matter what. Thanks!
What do you think about PDE?: I think PDE is more than a clan, i think it's a committment. Ever since i made an app when i first joined but lost the cd so i could not play again. But here, I am recreate my app and represent PDE. I think everyone in PDE is very amicable. Being in the clan is very serious and will try my best to bring the best attitude every day in the clan.
GySgtLuu a,k.a Popman2
GySgtLuu a,k.a Popman2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

GySgtLuu's ( AKA popman2)'s Application for PDE Empty Re: GySgtLuu's ( AKA popman2)'s Application for PDE

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:07 pm

Luu!!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

GySgtLuu's ( AKA popman2)'s Application for PDE Empty Re: GySgtLuu's ( AKA popman2)'s Application for PDE

Post by [PDE] The Road Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:42 pm

Yes here.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GySgtLuu a,k.a Popman2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:38 am

Thank you for your yes! I am truly appreciated by it. and Hello Kokomaab!
GySgtLuu a,k.a Popman2
GySgtLuu a,k.a Popman2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LastlyLauren Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes, because obviously he has put in the time already and I've played with him several times.
LastlyLauren
LastlyLauren
Admin, sadly...
Admin, sadly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down