The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application -NESSIE-

+12
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]EmiPL
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]freeeaky
[PDE]CallumIngham
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Profas
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]ZukoFire
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]-NESSIE-
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application -NESSIE- - Page 2 Empty Application -NESSIE-

Post by [PDE]-NESSIE- Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all!

Here is my official application

Name:   Loch Ness Monster Wink, . . .  no, just alex
In-game Name:   -NESSIE-
Razer ID (Comms) : -NESSIE-
Do I play Any Other Games?:  Yes: Planetary Annihilation (Titans + Legions) and I Love it <3
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?:  I can't remember...really... maybe 2 or 3 or 4years ? I really don't know. I have to check it ***---> Update: GameTracker says : Dec 17, 2012 (Arekusu) O_O Wow... that's a long time***
My previous / other Profiles: Arekusu (which means "Alex" in japanese [アレックス AREKKUSU]) ; _BEELZEBUB_; _UMARU_

Why "Nessie" : I know that this monster does not exists but I love the idea that prehistoric animals may still live somewhere on this planet. Many people beleive that Nessie is a bad behaving fish eating monster. In my immagination he or she is a nice, friendly fish eating, swimming and harmless Plesiosaurs Smile

What are you good at? Any game skills? I just say "NN" you will understand Wink  I also like to sneak behind enemy lines.
Introduce Yourself:

First of all, my english is a bit rusty, but it should be sufficient to communicate with all of you Smile
I am a funny, friendly and open-minded guy who seeks challenges in daily life. Thats why I highly appreciate the amount of very good players on PDE servers. I started to play on PDE servers with my first profile "Arekusu" which is somehow glitched and doesn't work properly anymore O_o.
In my free time I spend a lot of time on the computer, mainly photoshopping and learning new skills. To compensate for sitting "all day" I practice Karate and Iaido. I guess, that Iaido is not well known. It is a japanese martial art which is focussing on drawing the japanese sword (katana) and performing complex kata (patterns of movements). I love Japan and lived there for more than one year. I shot so many pictures and I am still post-processing them xD. If you like I can share my Flickr account via pm. Constructive criticism is welcome

I already made some friends here Smile I hope to get to learn more new people from anywhere in the World:)

Something else? :  I Love the Castle Map Very Happy. Is there an achievement for typing "!nextmap"? I am always waiting for THAT map to appear next^^

See you soon

Last edited by -NESSIE- on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:36 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : again...spelling mistake sry ;))
[PDE]-NESSIE-
[PDE]-NESSIE-
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Application -NESSIE- - Page 2 Empty Re: Application -NESSIE-

Post by [PDE]FlashDeath Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello Nessie!!! You know, Im yes yes yes!!! And... Congratulations !!!
[PDE]FlashDeath
[PDE]FlashDeath
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2