The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T OPEN THAT MW3 BOX YET (if you got it from the retail store)

3 posters

Go down

DON'T OPEN THAT MW3 BOX YET (if you got it from the retail store) Empty DON'T OPEN THAT MW3 BOX YET (if you got it from the retail store)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Right now, MW3 is a mess for the PC. I can't say that it's buggy, but there are some issues, namely dedicated servers. If you don't mind playing the p2p matchmaking (IWNET) portion, then that's up to you.

The reason I said not to open that box yet is because if you still have the receipt, you can take it back to that store and get a refund. Currently, we are all having trouble getting dedicated servers to work and we don't have any assistance or help from Infinity Ward/SH on this matter.

I don't want to see anyone waste money, but I would say wait a week to see what happens with the game. If nothing good happens and we don't have proper dedicated servers by then, you may want to take it back unless you want the singleplayer and spec ops parts of the game. The multiplayer without dedicated servers runs laggy like consoles and is very limited.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

DON'T OPEN THAT MW3 BOX YET (if you got it from the retail store) Empty Re: DON'T OPEN THAT MW3 BOX YET (if you got it from the retail store)

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 pm

nice advice bro, i will wait to buy it.
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

DON'T OPEN THAT MW3 BOX YET (if you got it from the retail store) Empty Re: DON'T OPEN THAT MW3 BOX YET (if you got it from the retail store)

Post by [PDE]Vandal215 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:33 pm

best COD ever=)i like it so much=)))
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Vandal215
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Mother Russia!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Vandal215 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

But guys,how can i use my own classes in our server???i dont see them in the list=(
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Vandal215
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Mother Russia!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 pm

[PDE]Vandal215 wrote:But guys,how can i use my own classes in our server???i dont see them in the list=(

http://www.pdelite.net/t563-mw3-using-custom-classes-in-dedicated-servers
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum