The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Joining PDE (MistakeeN)

+2
[PDE]HiTMaN
THCBeaR
6 posters

Go down

Application for Joining PDE (MistakeeN) Empty Application for Joining PDE (MistakeeN)

Post by THCBeaR Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

Name: MistakeeN (changing it once i get accepted Wink
XFire: MistakeNN

Experiece: Good social skills and i am relatively active and suitable for any "clan wars" since I am a very good player when it comes to gun skill and smarts.
I can benefit the clan with Graphics And Designs, msg me on xfire for details Wink

This application is mainly for the CoD WaW (War and or TDM) Moderator/Admin. I am very active, and loyal (ask Alastora and UncleFreje Wink
[not sure if that is later given a privelege]

and i mainly want to be part of the clan so i can have a community to play with and make the most out of PC gaming (had xbox and played gamebattles, and played tournaments, also a large community to talk to) even though i may not get any of the server priveleges just being a member would be great.

- Mistaken
(the THC Bear)
THCBeaR
THCBeaR
Amateur
Amateur

Tagline Tagline : Stoner Humor

Back to top Go down

Application for Joining PDE (MistakeeN) Empty Re: Application for Joining PDE (MistakeeN)

Post by [PDE]HiTMaN Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:51 pm

well since im the first reply on your app i would like to say that just keep playing and the higher members will decide weather or not you can join... word of advice be nice to people complement people on things if you see some1 doing something wrong and there are no admin or mods on message us on xfire. But yeah ill keep watching you and ill tell them what i think. Might not mean anything but it will give my lintel. If you have any questions just me on xfire.
[PDE]HiTMaN
[PDE]HiTMaN
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Hahaha you think you know how to use a sniper :/

Back to top Go down

Application for Joining PDE (MistakeeN) Empty Re: Application for Joining PDE (MistakeeN)

Post by THCBeaR Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 am

thank u sir have a nice day
THCBeaR
THCBeaR
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am

Hey MistakeeN !! It was nice and funny to play with U on War server^^ Very Happy
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:11 am

just gonna go out and say it, very much spamming on the server noticing alot of people getting annoyed cant b positive so far...
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HARDTEK Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

hey man i did not see you on cod 5server perhaps you play on the cod4 server, but if you play on cod5 and if i see you on the server i will touch a world of you to others of my familly
[PDE]HARDTEK
[PDE]HARDTEK
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by THCBeaR Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm

yes i play on teh cod 5 server.

if u guys play alteriwnet hmu!

and yes it was playing with u too ladycinell

and for Ensi, dont be such a poor sport Sad

<3
THCBeaR
THCBeaR
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 pm

He is an active player but his childish mouth about bears, marijuana, "im god" and others, are making me keeping a distance from this application. Also your need to practise be higher but this is not the main fact. Your graphic knowledge could be helpful but your way of talking to people in the server and us is unecceptable..
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by THCBeaR Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:57 pm

yes but i am not talking in a negative way. its better then me bashing on everyone and making them feel like sh!t about themselves right?

i have to disagree with your statement about being childish. simply talking about the topic of bears, and cannabis are not so.

I am a very nice a generous human being and many will agree.

I am sorry Kokopuff, for not having a common sense of humor

But i still love u <3
THCBeaR
THCBeaR
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Well well well, would be great if you will try to be much nice Smile
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HiTMaN Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:07 am

try showing a little bit more respect for every1 even if you really dont like them,
[PDE]HiTMaN
[PDE]HiTMaN
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Hahaha you think you know how to use a sniper :/

Back to top Go down

Post by THCBeaR Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm

hello michael
THCBeaR
THCBeaR
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by THCBeaR Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 am

please remove this post

as I made a new one, sorry for this and thank you
THCBeaR
THCBeaR
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum