The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Should Be In Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC)

5 posters

Go down

What Should Be In Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC) Empty What Should Be In Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

I know this topic may be fail, especially for PC, but these are just some ideas for Black Ops 2 PC Version.

First and foremost, they should bring back true dedicated servers with all of the options we've had from CoDWaW/CoD4, including full rcon support, logs, commands, etc. This is what most PC players want for now. There was a good weapon restriction (on/off) thing in the dedicated server config for MW3 and that would be a good thing to add. The PC community wants dedicated servers we can rank up (1, 2, 3, etc) on and prestige as normal, not only given to p2p players. We would like it if the server option wasn't hidden in the 'options' menu like MW3 and instead, displayed at the multiplayer screen along with the p2p option.

Second, I know things are taking a total console format it seems, but it would be great if we could expand on the PC once again with multiple slots. 32 players is good and the maps should be a bit bigger like CoDWaW is. I know that vehicles seems to be unpopular with some people, but the problem is they don't think CoD vehicles. You guys can change that. CoD vehicles don't work like other games and that's why tanks are good on CoDWaW. I'm not saying bring back tanks (although some of us have no problem there were tanks), but maybe some non-lethal Jeeps or something.

If it's possible, make melee knife stabs from the front 2x for kills and 1x kill from the back. We all know that knifes don't beat guns. It was said that it was going to be fixed in MW3, but it wasn't. I don't know how much time it would take, but hop-killing in the air is too accurate. If you leave the ground, you should lose a bit of accuracy and if you drop to prone, you should also lose a little for a very short time. Of course, if you are already prone, that increases accuracy.

These were some suggestions I think about sometimes and if others have any, feel free to add. I may edit this post to add a little more later.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

What Should Be In Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC) Empty Re: What Should Be In Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC)

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 pm

I love treyarch, hope they see this!

The are making a good game, but I think they should go back to a more (cod4) gameplay! Very Happy
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

What Should Be In Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC) Empty Re: What Should Be In Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC)

Post by caho Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:24 pm

beside paul ideas as they are spot on, i just want 3 things in bo2, aku, bring back the power to sniper rifles (as they were nerf as hell in first bo) and game mechanics like cod4. if all this its brought in the game, i'll buy it
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by THCBeaR Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

good post
THCBeaR
THCBeaR
Amateur
Amateur

Tagline Tagline : Stoner Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Would be much better if Treyarch will back to WWII Stuff, trademark of old CoD's! It could be great, as they refreshed old CoD's with releasing CoD WaW Smile But hm, maybe soon Smile

Hope that they wouldnt add crap from MW, and they will stay with their ideas. I love Treyarch cause theyre creating games for real mans! More epic things like "Out Fucking Standing" wanted Razz
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down