The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban35's Recruitment Post

4 posters

Go down

Urban35's Recruitment Post Empty Urban35's Recruitment Post

Post by andrewurban Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Name: Andrew
In-game Name: Urban35
City:New Jersey
Do You Have Any Other Games?:I'm buying CSGO soon
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: About a year
What are you good at? Any game skills? I'm have good communication skills. I'm really good with the m1a1 and mp40. I'm a all around player.
Introduce Yourself:15 From New Jersey. Play ice hockey on the varsity team. Play Xbox 360 and Xbox One still. I like to fish
What do you think about PDE?: I think being PDE is taking responsibility and trying to keep the server clean form hackers and to help resolve problems if anything is going on. and its also a bunch of gamers coming together as a family and keeping its servers fun and popular

andrewurban
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Urban35's Recruitment Post Empty Re: Urban35's Recruitment Post

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:21 pm

I haven't played with you alot, but my activity hasn't been very high the past few weeks. But regarding your age, we normally accept 18+ due to maturity levels and being able to take on responsibilities. But we all know people a lot younger can be very mature and take on a lot of responsibilities and some people 18+ and act like a complete moron. I will keep a close watch on you but, for now I think should be given moderator and we will see how well you handle that and we can revisit this application. Lets see what other PDE members have to say Smile

Have a good day
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:33 pm

I don't recall ever seeing Urban35. He must be very quiet and under the radar hehe. Well, I'll have to start checking now.

Edit: This guy is XcIteTiGeRz, a hack menu user who calls people faggots constantly and has been warned for script or semi-auto rapid fire shooting in the past. Talk about keeping a server clean, start with yourself.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:04 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Edit: This guy is XcIteTiGeRz, a hack menu user who calls people faggots constantly and has been warned for script or semi-auto rapid fire shooting in the past. Talk about keeping a server clean, start with yourself.
Lol... speechless! Twisted Evil
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down