The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Connection

2 posters

Go down

Server Connection Empty Server Connection

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 am

Just on the WAW Server.

[WP-N] MATOP... i forget the length of name, but often on server, from Russia.

Reporting lag all day on server and war version. Normally ok for him.

Not sure why it is - fine for me in UK, His PING reporting as 75 to me. Maybe connection issues, or something, so said I would ask.

Any idea why this maybe ?
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Server Connection Empty Re: Server Connection

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed May 02, 2012 3:44 am

Well there has been server lags for random people. I can vouch for that as I've experienced it on CoD4 when 2 guys was on tonight. I will have to talk to our provider to see what's going on in that area.

I also want to add that I love your work and initiative on our WaW Server #2. I think we could tweak the modes a bit more because I may have overdone the free-for-all. There was a surprising amount of players on the server and it was nice to fight along Vandal215 to take a losing War to a win on Knee Deep. It was also funny as hell when Koko and the Red Army was about to win War on Seelow and then Koko switched teams to make the match longer. I also hopped on Wehrmacht because I know he wanted to stretch the game out and we pushed that War back to a win also. We has a LOT of tanks against us.

Wow I'm typing too much here hehe. ANYWAYS, I just wanted to say that your efforts are greatly appreciated and they don't go unnoticed. When I saw your interests in other game types, I knew you would be a great benefit and I wanted to give you the tools to do what you feel was needed. If you need anything changed or modified, just holler this way. Thank you for being you.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Thu May 03, 2012 3:42 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:

I also want to add that I love your work and initiative on our WaW Server #2. I think we could tweak the modes a bit more because I may have overdone the free-for-all.

I prefer FFA to TDM on this server - ok for a few TDMs. However maybe if you feel there is too many FFA's them a Domination or HQ gametype would be good I think. These work quite well even with only a few players. Gives a point of aiming (bit like War) to go shoot someone.

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:
There was a surprising amount of players on the server and it was nice to fight along Vandal215 to take a losing War to a win on Knee Deep.

It was also highly annoying that you joined his team - My team was about to win. Laughing

Some team switching by admins may help out on some games - like koko doing so in War to make last.

Also found it funny koko running round shooting pistol in the air on a tdm map on dome. Shocked Very Happy ,to give the new players a target.

[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum