The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About your countries and the colture of them...

4 posters

Go down

About your countries and the colture of them... Empty About your countries and the colture of them...

Post by volcano Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm

I woult like to write or to show things from your country.....
volcano
volcano
Novice
Novice

Tagline Tagline : Fuck the facists!!

Back to top Go down

About your countries and the colture of them... Empty Re: About your countries and the colture of them...

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Not to..bash a nation but theres some flaws in this video. Most readings of economy and growth showed 2011, well things have only gotten worse. And comparing everything to spain and italy..well their fucked in the same way today...I dont think people see greeks as "lazy" but working people who dont pay taxes to their own nation cant support their own nation, thats the prob in italy and spain now aswell. people dont pay their taxes even if they have money, figures showing ridiculous vages in greece(for government work) speak a very sad languege, people dont care until shit hits the fan. And a thing to remember is that protesters did actually burn cars and destroy shops..their own..dont think the outside world needs to change their view of greece cos i have never noticed any hostility towards it, i think the problem is domestic
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

About your countries and the colture of them... Empty Re: About your countries and the colture of them...

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Let's not generalize the problem.
Ensi you can't say
I dont think people see greeks as "lazy" but working people who dont pay taxes

The problem is a bit more complicated : bad choices of government in the last 20 years made the situation as it is now...let's see ... politicians liked to please people reducing taxes, living over their possibilities increasing the public debt, that's why Greece is Grecce and Italy is Italy, but please don't say people don't pay taxes beacause we all are paying for our (not mine i haven't voted yet) mistakes in judging policy.
However the tax evaders are more in Italy than in any other country for a reason : everyone in the high places is corrupted and so why they should make a anti-tax-evaders law? You see you can't denigrate a beautiful country like Greece..and, about people destroying shops..these are all disigned things made by exaspered fellows, dont talking about people who can't pay taxes. I agree with you talking about the people's ignorance judging their politics..everybody is alwasy happy living in a good dream..made by someone who has not interest in the State but just in his own business.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Well the problem is that nation has collected public debt to the limit that it cant be remedied from within the country. as in the USA the problem is that people dont pay taxes(there its just rich ppl), not saying your family,friends etc dont pay taxes but the bottomline is that thats where the ecnomomic problems stem from.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by volcano Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 am

The prob id tha t the poor people always pay the taxis....not the rich
volcano
volcano
Novice
Novice

Tagline Tagline : Fuck the facists!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:29 am

Exactly. And by the way I don't think theres any other country that it's tax percent reaches the 23% since a year now. Guys, where Greece has ended up to be right now was being organized since at least 3 decates ago and by who: "The Legendary"protestors In Polytechnio in the period of dictorship. These now are the heads who led this country to what it is at the time being.

You see the Langard list which includes around 15000 names of greeks (most politicians) who have settled their money in Switzerland banks. These are the thieves. Therefore, the Government, the Media don't want to show them. And a good thing is there are at least some parties that demand the reveal of that list. Probably none of you have really suffered a crysis and you just judge with logic and not with sense at all and that's not the proper thing.

And one of the biggest pains of a greek parent is his children's education. You guys out there, leave school at 4PM, you go home and you do nothing than just a quick refresh of what you've done and you're free, whereas here in Greece, we end school at 2PM, we eat something faster than fast food and we go to private lessons inluding up to 8 people in one class. That's arout 800-1000€ and i can assure you that 80-90 percent of the parents go through that. That's happening only in Greece, Argentina and Japan. And it's nothing like a private lesson that aids and give you further information but a second school. The system is so fucked up that we believe that our main school is those lessons and not school. We go to school just to go to school. And much much more. We would like to have a decent system in all terms not only education although i believe the four standards for a "developed" country is Education, Education, healthcare, Defense(police). We want a fair country, we don't want 27% unemployment (out of 4-5 million workers). I don't care if we go back to Drachm currency because even we have been in the E.U for 3 decades now, we was never helped by any E.U You think Germany is the only country that's still growing up and up but you don't know that Germany is dependent of E.U. If Greece will leave, then Spain, Portugal, Italy, France then Germany will fall down. They call greeks thievs but I say if Germany had given refunds from WW2 it would have bankrupted ages now, but whenever some country pops up with this, they say this has passed long time now, (No hate to German citizents at all) but this is totally unfair.

Damn, this got too long.. So guys I'd suggest we stoped this conversation and enjoy the panoramic pictures of this country. Nice topic and I hope all of you have to show us something from your country, your culture, your traditions.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Germany did pay(along with the entire eastern europe) because the russians stripped everything of worth(again). Also the US paid more than europes economy was worth in foreign aid so ppl wouldnt go "dark side"(commies). Still it ruined neither economy, both bounced back only to still be massive economic powers, germany is still richer than the rest of europe combined and ppl rant on them because their rich. Its always the EU,merkel,government,conspiracy etc. People are the fucking governments and need to start taking some god damn responsibility before every nation in europe is fucked for real.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down