The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Poem, But.... Does It Even Make Any Sense? "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"

4 posters

Go down

Nice Poem, But.... Does It Even Make Any Sense? "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus" Empty Nice Poem, But.... Does It Even Make Any Sense? "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Nice Poem, But.... Does It Even Make Any Sense? "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus" Empty Re: Nice Poem, But.... Does It Even Make Any Sense? "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm not going to say much, but God didn't bring religions to have wars. Wars are done by humans. Humans are given the opportunity to choose paths, even if God has given you truth. Truth is that the three monotheistic religions landed on Earth as a collection of God's words and presented in three books. The last book was the Quran.

So that's why I'm a muslim. And needless to say, religions are here to put you in the right path, not limit your rights. Stop judging religions by what you see that's done by the countries today but by judging the religion itself; What the religion says.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Nice Poem, But.... Does It Even Make Any Sense? "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus" Empty Re: Nice Poem, But.... Does It Even Make Any Sense? "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Get em koko! nice man
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 pm

This is just a rant to justify religion for a personal purpose, you cant have jesus without religion. In political ideologies these people are called symphatizers, and in every tyranny their always just as guilty. The bible is christianity and the Quran is islam, if someone who believes in gods denies these works he blasphemes, hence he is without religion. If someone takes this personally pls dont write me..
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:29 am

Hmmm...

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 am

Ensi, u have chosen to write here, u cannot stop people to write to u, just sayin Very Happy
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 am

Yeah Chaos im not denying people the right to write me, just ive seen too many religious people that just go berserk because somesone does not agree with them and they make it personal asap with loud words and crappy arguments
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum