The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 In Development (duh!)

2 posters

Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 In Development (duh!) Empty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 In Development (duh!)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 pm

The actor behind the most famous walking talking ‘tache in gaming, Bill Murray (not that one), has made mention of a somewhat inevitable follow-up to Modern Warfare 3. “Yeah, on Monday I am off to meet Infinity Ward about the next game, Modern Warfare 4, I’m doing work on the sequel to Modern Warfare 3, it carries straight on and I only ever appear in the Modern Warfare games” he told This Is Xbox.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 - Nice name huh?

Bill Murray (who only shares a name with Peter Venkman's alter ego and is not actually the same person) mentioned his involvement to a fan who recognized the actor's voice while on a plane. This is by no means a confirmation of a new Call of Duty, but the series has had an annual release every year since 2005, so there is that.

UPDATE: A report surfaced claiming the voice actor for Captain Price, Bill Murray, confirmed Modern Warfare 4 was in development at Infinity Ward. The studio has since denied it.

Source: PCGamer/GameInformer

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 In Development (duh!) Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 In Development (duh!)

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm

[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down