The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANNED: PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS no GL

4 posters

Go down

BANNED: PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS no GL  Empty BANNED: PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS no GL

Post by iconz Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:11 am

Hi, i play PDE server because it is my favourite server, i have always played that server and iam now banned from it for Wall Hack. I dont use hacks at all. i got a friend who was also there to ask why i was banned and the admin said i had wallhack. I know that it was Mike Scofield who banned me. Just before he banned he spawn killed me 3 times. I watched killcam so i knew where he was on the map. I run to my last position and shot him and then he bans me for wallhack. So how can you ban someone from one killcam. You do really need to spectate the player a while to make sure he is hacking. I obviously dont.

My name was -Iconz at the time.

I have never been banned from PDE and i know one of the admins quite well.

Anyway, thanks for reading this and hopefully you will unban me because i really dont hack.

Smile

iconz
iconz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

BANNED: PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS no GL  Empty Re: BANNED: PDE FOR ALL PLAYERS no GL

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 am

Hello mr. "Iconz" Smile Glad to see you there! A lot of lies here i can see.. omg.. man.. favourite server? from when? you played here for about few minutes.. Never banned on PDE? youre already banned..

You joined server few times.. firstly, your rank were so low and you wasnt able to kill anyone, so you decided to left, then you get back and started spamming.. after this, you joined again with.. 65 rank ofc.. yea ptrs is all that cheaters needs.. ive spec you for about half of map, was almost sure about your "weakness", than youve started to do the same on next map, so ive decided to finally clean the server..

Anyway.. nice try, but you just "fucked up" Smile Go back to CoD4 Smile
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iconz Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:09 am

Im sorry but i have no idea what your talking about. I have always played on PDE, I have been level 65 for months so i dont know where you got the idea i left and came back as level 65 with spamming? maybe some guy had a similar name i dont know. Please dont say that they are lies because there are none. It is you that is. Also, PDE is actually my favourite server. Anyway How can you rejoin as a level 65 in the same account when you said i was a low level when i first joined. I dont understand how that works.

What i meant by never been banned was i have never been banned from PDE before you banned me. You really did spawn kill me 3 times. Killcams are enabled and i watched them and i knew where you where on the map. Then you ban me from that. If you felt i was hacking why didnt you ban me when you said you where 'supposedly' spectating me.

I have read other banned posts and people say configs and things to improve gameplay are also not allowed. Well i can tell you i dont use any configs or anything like that either.

iconz
iconz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie123 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:22 am

I came on here because i was watching an argument in PDE about half an hour ago and wanted to see what was going on(Seemed like a big deal to me) What I saw from it (this is completely a non sided post by the way) It seemed that Mike was being a bit unfair and didn't have any proof to back this up? And also it seemed that mike was not answering any questions that that 'RICE' was asking. No hate intended.

Don't take this in the wrong way just trying to be fair!

Very Happy
jamie123
jamie123
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by iconz Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:31 am

Yes, that was my friend RICE. He told me about that.

Unfortunately i dont have a demo of it because i dont record but RICE did say he recorded the conversation about Mike dodging questions by ignoring and trying to change subject with him having no proof.

I'm sure other admins aren't like this because whenever i play at PDE most of them are friendly and normally ban people with aimbot and when a lot of people on chat are saying someone hacks.

iconz
iconz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 am

Well, I read the conversation. I don't know if he hacked or not, I see he plays on our server since September. It is well clarified to everyone that demos must be taken in any case of a hack except for Aimbot. Well it seems that Mike was so sure though there's no proof. You will simply be unbanned.

Speaking about other servers RICEE, NRNS (because i see you mentioned it in the server) has banned all of the PDE for no reason, just for wearing the PDE tag. There wasn't any solid proof and whoever went on their forums to ask why, he would get banned. We were unbanned years later.

Have a nice time playing and if you need anything don't hesitate to contact us either here or on Xfire.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 am

Ok then, firstly, no one is trying to being unfair against anyone unless youre able to show your statements without acting like kid or whatever else. Thats why we are here, not only for keeping servers clean also for talking with others. You said that you want a "demo" of your cheats, thats what some cheaters wants, especially when they knows that not every admin recording every1, same like you didnt recorded yourself. Believe me or not, ive banned tons of cheaters also on the nrns, as you mentioned it. There were, they are and will be always peoples which thinks that they didnt deserve a ban.

But if you really want to prove something, please tell us which admins you met on our server? Whats your ingame name? Because as long as im playing here, i would say that i didnt met you before.
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iconz Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Yeah I have had this game longer than since september and played in PDE before then but i did start playing WaW and PDE server more about then though.

I appreciate you keeping the server clean of hacks. It is good to see you are banning people for hacks but you did get it wrong this time. I honestly dont hack.

Me and Mike didnt have demos. If i did have one i would give it to you but i dont record. Maybe when i join now i will record demo's just incase of you thinking i hack again.

And did you say you where unbanning me? I have just checked and iam still banned. You probably havent unbanned me yet, just thought i would say incase you forgot. Smile

PDE is probably one of the best servers on WaW IMO. That was why i was annoyed for being banned from their and being banned for hacks which i dont.

Thanks anyway if your unbanning me.

Smile

iconz
iconz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:28 pm

It's not your job to take demos to prove you don't hack, it's the admin's. However it's always good to take frag movies and upload them on youtube for example.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down