The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you play before CoD? Or what other games do you play?

4 posters

Go down

What did you play before CoD? Or what other games do you play? Empty What did you play before CoD? Or what other games do you play?

Post by Sir_Pingas Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Title says all. Before I started to play CoD WaW, I used to be a heavy Team Fortress 2 addict. Ended up quitting because the community I played with treated me horribly even though I gave alot to them. Neutral Before TF2, I used to play a little bit of Warcraft 3 and Halo Combat Evolved. And I currently play Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, and Day of Defeat:Source from time to time. How about you?
Sir_Pingas
Sir_Pingas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

What did you play before CoD? Or what other games do you play? Empty Re: What did you play before CoD? Or what other games do you play?

Post by Pein Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Let us go back, way back to when i was 6 years old. i LOVED playing Dynasty warriors 3 (hack and slash game where you get some sort of melee weapon and u bash away at the enemy Twisted Evil , a little strategie is involved but not much), then there was pokemon, a little later came the computor Wink , I played runescape as a free member, then i played RTS's like Age of Empires 3 The Asian Dynasties, then came CoDWaW, When i first started i didnt know every map completely so i would find a spot that i knew well and camped there. Didn't provide me with much kills tho. So yea thats basically my gaming history. i didnt get to play on the computer until i was 10 of 11 i cant remeber. Very Happy
Pein
Pein
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

What did you play before CoD? Or what other games do you play? Empty Re: What did you play before CoD? Or what other games do you play?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Well there's games I've played and there's games I've played seriously so I'll just go with the serious ones.

N64:
Goldeneye007, Perfect Dark

All Systems:
Unreal Tournament, UT2003, UT2004, UC2002, UCII, Rainbow Six Series

PC:
Age Of Empires II (classic), Soldier Of Fortune II, COD2 (a little), Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper Co-Op, CNC3 Kanes Wrath, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Lost Planet II Co-Op, Serious Sam II Co-Op (original), Split/Second, PURE, COD4

There's probably other games, but I forget. I've played plenty non-serious games also.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Well i remember the game which made a mark in my life: Return to castle Wolfenstein (also it was the first i played), Medal of HOnor and all its expansions, DOOM 3 (it was too scary... i use to play it at night) Battle Field 1942 and expansions too, Company of Heroes, Splinter Cell 1, Chaos Theory, Double Agent, a lot of Hentai RPGs tongue and all the COD sagas, i fell in love the first time i played it, all these are the most important i think...
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down