The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

3 posters

Go down

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?  Empty (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?  Empty Re: (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 am

I think everyone should watch this if they aren't afraid to know the truth about the world we live in - even our own countries. Some of the earlier stuff in the beginning can go past some people so I suggest starting at 52:24 and full screening this. It's worth sitting down and watching. Probably a good time to do so is when you are eating dinner or doing something where you can listen to this at the same time as it plays.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?  Empty Re: (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks man for updating this, it's definetely worth watching. I wish everyone somehow could watch this because we live a fake life, a life that was scheduled decades ago by a minority. We live the pains of racism, unemployment, desease, global warming, crimminality, high taxes and much more for the will of 4-5 famillies like Kersey tells me on the phone.

From my side i'm going first of all to think very well of what I watched, I'm going to share this video wherever I can and always teach people that all this is a well planned game.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down