The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messi Wins fourth World Player of The Year Award

4 posters

Go down

Messi Wins fourth World Player of The Year Award Empty Messi Wins fourth World Player of The Year Award

Post by [PDE]Barcelona- Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

In a row Laughing , lol the look of Cristianos face every time they focused him was hilarious, and some of his responses on interviews before the award ceremony were to die for. LOL
[PDE]Barcelona-
[PDE]Barcelona-
Trooper
Trooper

Tagline Tagline : IDK

Back to top Go down

Messi Wins fourth World Player of The Year Award Empty Re: Messi Wins fourth World Player of The Year Award

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Its all corrupt, 4 time, one for every year. The award is not only about individual skills, its about the team as a whole, Bareclone didnt win the liga and lost in the champions league, while real with ronaldo won the liga with 100 points, and super cup. but still Messi wins, people are blind and see what the media creates, I belive Ronaldo deserved that price this year, but im sure messi wil win next year again, why not, its all about him. BS
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Messi Wins fourth World Player of The Year Award Empty Re: Messi Wins fourth World Player of The Year Award

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Indeed Chaos, thats stupid, nobody cares about teamwork, they looking only into personal records etc. But.. i found that at official FIFA site fans chose Ronaldo for the winner, and what? Why they cant compare their votes with fans votes then decide about winner...

Personally, i have no idea why Cassillas cant win... The best goalkeeper ever, in this year he earned many trophies with Real Madrid and Spain, also all that he did for Spain to win Euro, World Cup, amazing stuff, buf FIFA doesnt care, sad but true. Money, all about money Smile
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:01 pm

dam right bro
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Barcelona- Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:43 am

Yeah, the award is for individual players though. I personally I am a one hundred percent die hard fan of team play, passing, possession, basically how Barcelona plays, I guess ive gotten use to seeing them since I was a small kid. Barcelona imo is a team that is very team game oriented, but since well they can, they use Messi as their main target man. Which is why he got so many goals, likewise Ronaldo for Madrid. In fact I believe Messi was one of the top assisters for Barcelona as well, way more than Ronaldo. Personally I saw Ronaldo in games and he wasnt playing very good at times, most of his goals were counter attack or long pass goals, with a huge sprint against the last defenders. Hes a good player but he also got many of his goals from the penalty area too. Of course none of these guys would have any goals if it werent for their team. Individually Messi has played better for his international team this year or last year now than Ronaldo. My favorite player is Xavi followed by Iniesta, then Pique, ect, they have helped Messi with a bunch of goals too. Yeah, always certain factors will influence the vote though. Man I wish I could go into so much detail as to the finalist on the last four years of the World Player of the year but itll be tough to talk about anything. I actually thought tbh Xavi deserved the award last year or was it the year before I don't remember, as he had one of the best years of his career, individually. Lol, but like someone said in Facebook, the goals always wins. I strongly believe though if you saw Ronaldos and Messis gameplay of last year excluding the team, Messi(and im not talking on his behalf because I love FCB or hate Ronaldo) Messi had a better year and played way better. I would mention Iniesta but it was a fact he wouldnt win. That is BS imo, but he is one of the most consistant players in FCB too, amazing skill. IDK its just so much nonsense, I honestly dont give a crap though about it, really I just love FCB and am glad REAL MADRID IS PLAYING LIKE CRAP right now lol, thats what they get for hiring a faggot like Mourinho. OMG never liked that coach, EVER! They really deserve a better coach, that honestly cares about a team a great as Madrid. Lol, its so hard to write about soccer/football as you have to be careful on how you go about something, I already know I am going to prob get crushed right now but I guess if we really enjoy the game and not just talk on behalf of our own preference we can always find some sort of agreement. I love talking about football, I will probably post in the future more topics about it, hopefully we can each enjoy talking about football, about its stupid calls, great plays, players, ect.

Oh and I agree with Chaos, about the whole team game play. I mean if Messi didnt have team mates like in Barcelona, sure Messi would still be amazing but he prob would reach the level of fame hes at. I also agree with Mike on Casillas, hes an AMAZING goal keeper, the best currently!

This would now bring me into the whole Messi Maradona argument lol...another great topic to write about!
[PDE]Barcelona-
[PDE]Barcelona-
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 pm

What are u talkin abouit ? Ronaldo was the better man in 2012, real madrid midfield players were strugglin with their forms so ronaldo had to play alone, but he even scored, he was blind on his one eye too, dont forget. Barcelona has the most boring football play ever, and so much fakeness they all fall down and goes to the referee, Real is struggling but Fifa president gave us man utd and gave U AC MILAN, thats the easiet match u can have, last year they gave barca leverkusen which is fucked up too and they gave them Chelsea because they knew that chelsea was in poor condition, but u still lost, Drogba punished the whole barca team alone. About Mourinho, u are wrong, he is better than pepe and (vilanova, hope he gets better soon.) People like to be jealous on Mourinho because of his achievements.

And of course his goals has to come from counter attacks and penalties and sprinting from last defenders, thats what a striker do, if u see messi, he dribles and defenders backs up because they are affraid, if they went harder om him they would crush him, thats why messi cant play in england, the referee wont blow the whistle like in spain, but ronaldo has done that, goalkeepers and defenders love messi, just look at his goals, its so easy for him, but ronaldo has to bleed to score.
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Barcelona- Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:48 am

I agree with the fakeness, Ive hated it always but they are not the only team, im just going to say Madrid since, well, thats the only other team were talking about right now, anyways especially in the Classicos, both teams are always fouling,
diving, or taking advantage of any touch they feel and turn it into a show. On my team two of the guys that do this the most are Dani Alves and Sergio Busquest, these guys could go into acting after their football careers. As I assume you like Madrid you know who are the actors on your team. As for match ups I think its based randomly and later on I think I really dont know this one but point wise, IDK. Now I don't think at ALL Barcelonas play is boring, its how they have always played, complete possession and passing, you dont really in general see that many goals from Barcelona. Its just their style, they will pass a hundred times around the box before taking a shot, I wont deny that people think its "boring" but its just their style, even when losing. Spain National team picked up on this style of play too. Now Mourinho im not jealous of I just dont like him, he just doesnt seem respectful to teams and players from what Ive seen, I mean I have never followed him but thats what Ive seen. Im actually lol jealous of Villanova if anything since hes coaching my fav team lol, I wish I could do that (I hope he gets better too). I dont want to talk about the Ronaldo part right now because it really is all opinion wise but since arriving to La Liga, hes played brilliantly. Likewise the whole me thinking Messi played better is personally opinion, except stat wise Messi did break many records, though Ronaldo was not far behind in goals at least for La Liga. Now I didnt know Ronaldo played with a bad eye, thanks for that, I never knew that, I learned something new, I give him that, it must of not been pleasant playing like that. Last year going back to the team part though, Chelsea played one of the worst styles of football you could play, I mean honestly just having all 11 players in your goal area is just...wrong. Anyway thats my opinion. Regardless, Barcelona lost to Chealse, they had their chances but honestly it really shouldnt matter what team you play, you win some, you lose some. Yeah, it be harder for Messi to play in England, itll be like what happened to Torres, they wont be used to the whole physical play, especially since both those guys arent strong, and are mainly speedy players, who yeah like you said are used to also the way La Liga refs make calls, unlike Ronaldo though who started off there, while hes also strong for a football player, hes fast, and agile.
In all though, I just dont like Ronaldo, I guess its his attitude, hes good to though, im also not a Messi fan either, or a fanboy, but like him a lot as a player and that hes in FCB. Personally I love football, I love Barcelonas gameplay, im part Spanish so you know despite that the catalans dont really consider themselves Spanish, they still part of Spain, and that makes me like them too. Mainly, though I like humble player.

Oh I never said Guardiola or Villanova were better than Mourniho, I just said I dont like him and that Madrid deserved a better coach imo.

PS what I wrote maybe BS or may not be but this is just my opinion
[PDE]Barcelona-
[PDE]Barcelona-
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by FC Twente Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Messi is a hero, nothing else:)

Better than balotelli and that shit who are real crazy and idiot.

Over the whole world, little children are watching to that crazy guy's.
FC Twente
FC Twente
Star Agent
Star Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Like Chaos said, for Messi its easy to score a goal, he was borned with a talent for this, with Ronaldo its another story, he has to work on it, work so hard to be better and better. Last season was perfect for Ronaldo, he worked for a team, scored alot of amazing goals, helped out alot with detronizing Barcelona, he putted himself into it, he deserved to win this year, but this is Fifa, everything is about money, for press etc.. They dont know what football is, they look only on numbers, statistics, sad but true!
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Barcelona- Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1186496-messi-vs-ronaldo-ending-the-greatest-footballer-in-the-world-debate

http://messivsronaldo.net/

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/news/newsid=1617860.html

Just a few articles, some a bit harsh but its something to read.
I agree when said on some of these its a tough ass debate, but theyre diff players, at least between this whole Ronaldo, Messi BS.
[PDE]Barcelona-
[PDE]Barcelona-
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by FC Twente Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 am

Well those documents are intresting barcelona:)

We all just can be very happy that we can see those two stars of soccer:)
FC Twente
FC Twente
Star Agent
Star Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Barcelona- Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Indeed, I agree, I am glad too!
[PDE]Barcelona-
[PDE]Barcelona-
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down