The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft - the building and time cosuming game

4 posters

Go down

minecraft - the building and time cosuming game Empty minecraft - the building and time cosuming game

Post by DannyBtw Wed May 04, 2011 3:47 am

this is a really amazing game i bought a multiplayer server with friends that its soo goood you can buy it at

www.minecraft.net

if you want ill link some of my videos rabbit
DannyBtw
DannyBtw
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

minecraft - the building and time cosuming game Empty Re: minecraft - the building and time cosuming game

Post by SheldonNL Wed May 04, 2011 2:18 pm

DannyBtw wrote:this is a really amazing game i bought a multiplayer server with friends that its soo goood you can buy it at

www.minecraft.net

if you want ill link some of my videos rabbit

Hi, I also play Minecraft but than the downloaded version (1.05 Beta) The game really takes alot of time but gives a lot of fun in return. My multiplayer also works with Hamachi (don't know if it works without Hamachi)
So if you are a gamer who plays 24/7 Minecraft will never get boring because of the enourmous world and possibilities. But if you are a gamer that doesn't play games that often, Minecraft might get a bit boring because of the time it takes to get to the items that make the game really fun.

Still I like the game. It can be played by anyone because the graphics aren't that high. But I do think that Minecraft takes a lot of memory out of your computer because of the render of the world. My Pc can play Minecraft on the highest settings, to see my rag, check out my Xfire profile Mario94!
SheldonNL
SheldonNL
Amateur
Amateur

Tagline Tagline : What humor?

Back to top Go down

minecraft - the building and time cosuming game Empty MINECRAFT IS BS

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sun May 15, 2011 4:56 am

MINECRAFT IS BS AND ITS ALL BULLSHITT!

IT REMINDS ME OF LEGOS THAT MY MOTHER BOUTGHT WHEN I WAS POOR!!

MINECRAFT! HEAR URSELF SAY THAT SHITTY NAME! MINECRAFT, YUK!!

ITS LIKE EMPTY SPACE AND U GOTTA BUILD SHITTY ROCKS AND IT TAKES TIME LIKE A MOFO, U KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN!

WHEN THE GAME CAME OUT, I WAS LIKE, NAH NO ONE WILL LIKE IT! BUT IT HAS GOTTEN DEEPER THAN THE RABBIT HOLE!! TIME TO THROW A GRENADE IN THAT HOLE AND PATCH IT!!!!!!
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

minecraft - the building and time cosuming game Empty Re: minecraft - the building and time cosuming game

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Yea that's pretty good guys. Lol I don't know what happened to this guy who posted below you. Maybe he had a bad day. Feel free to post!
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum