The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aleksei_ro And Responses To Past Ban

+3
[PDE]Kokomaaab
caho
aleksei_ro
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

aleksei_ro And Responses To Past Ban Empty Re: aleksei_ro And Responses To Past Ban

Post by aleksei_ro Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Sorry for intervention,but get MG42 reload and wait the moment when in right corner ammo is full (and gun still have a reload image) and press fast 2 2 and left click and you're able to shoot without make a full reload procedure Very Happy
aleksei_ro
aleksei_ro
BANNED

Tagline Tagline : a lot :D

Back to top Go down

aleksei_ro And Responses To Past Ban Empty Re: aleksei_ro And Responses To Past Ban

Post by caho Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:51 pm

key 22... damn u must have a super keyboard man. mine only goes to 9 Sad
i must get one of those
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aleksei_ro Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm

I MEAN 2 and 2,press 2 and 2 again....but...a troll is a troll man,you can't understand other......i'm very sorry about my shit language,but i'm Romanian not american or briths or etc...
aleksei_ro
aleksei_ro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:30 pm

LOL!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm

yo aleksei, chill man. that troll was so mutch win ahah!!!! 22? Very Happy
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:27 pm

I don't believe all Romanians use the language that you use on our server and you use it well, but I will agree that the words you say to players on our server is 'shit language' and won't be tolerated. It's like you hate every nationality and race but your own.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aleksei_ro Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:52 pm

that's not true paul Wink
you can't understand Smile
i say sorry about my shit language meaning i don't know english very good,that what i want to say...but...because we don't have a common language you can't understand the true sens of my words Smile
aleksei_ro
aleksei_ro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:37 pm

aleksei_ro wrote:that's not true paul Wink
you can't understand Smile
i say sorry about my shit language meaning i don't know english very good,that what i want to say...but...because we don't have a common language you can't understand the true sens of my words Smile

I can see that you didn't get my comment. That's probably why you're banned now...
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleksei_ro Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:16 am

you don't understand me...
i don't hate any nationality's,that was some words of angry because of hackers...but you think you know what i think and is not true...is just a fact...
aleksei_ro
aleksei_ro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 am

im really lost on this one, how did it start?
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by aleksei_ro Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 pm

i having a dirty language few tim ago and i've got banned perm,but gosh,evrybody rage when see a hacker who camp with submachingun(hack for sure,no recoil and crosshair jump on walls and on heads,they don't banned hackers he played 3 times there but they banned me,if they spec him 10 seconds they ban him for sure but...) he don't understand me and think im a hater or nazi or something.......
he don't understand me,i mean pual kersey don't give me a second change,im sure he like to get a second change.....

http://www.pdelite.net/t1708-bann-pde-all-players#9076

so ban someone for language like hackers,i mean permanent....nice ...what can i say?!
aleksei_ro
aleksei_ro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:44 pm

This guy...
Man you're full of it. This is his post, even though we are way off topic:
http://www.pdelite.net/t1657-helloi-got-banned

In that link is just some of his usual chat. The forum censor got rid of some of his actual words because we don't use those words or racial slurs here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleksei_ro Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm

so nobody get's a second chance even if he show his regret's and want to show he can change himself and respect rules ?
aleksei_ro
aleksei_ro
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Try respecting rules from the beginning. Don't wait until you've been warned, kicked, and banned. Oh yeah, and nice try 'vlad--ro'. You really think you're slick. Not too bright that you argue about being banned and wanting unban, but you have been playing on our servers already.

Wanna play games? This one's for you.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Haha I just had to check the post paul added.
Aleksei.. or "grenadierSS"...grenadier SS is not an army DIVISION...SS was not a DIVISION..the KGB was not a DIVISION and SWAT is not a DIVISION. noone cares if your a nazi tbh if its just your name but ffs can you stop showing how stupid you wnb second generation hitlers youths are? The clan rules might be enough to bann you just for showing that level of ignorance regarding history and trying to falsify it.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

+10000000000000000 ENSI
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by panzerelitee Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:46 am

vlad--ro is an account of my friend man,i give him one of my cd-key's why bann me on forum?you can see IP and see that account use another IP then me,is a distance of 800 kilometeres between me and him......

fast think = bad result

that's not me
panzerelitee
panzerelitee
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by panzerelitee Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 am

i don't falsity nothing,waffen ss it was what if is not a division?think about gorssdeutschland ss panzer division......go check HISTORY channel on tv,you have to learn more about this!not google it...

i'm not ignorant,i like you guy's all make a formation like wolf's an atack me Wink
panzerelitee
panzerelitee
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by panzerelitee Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 am

this is my ip adress 109.103.74.73 it look like his?i can call him to make an account here and tell you.....anyway he is banned on punkbuster because he used my cd key to rank up with easy account....now he want to play fair but it's allready banned.....

things are not like you see first time man...reserach more..
panzerelitee
panzerelitee
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

FUCKIGN GAY SHTI ARTLARY

And I guess this is vlad speaking too huh? Weird that he stays so far, but is listed with all of your names YOU used and the same IP. Now I know that little trick with changing numbers, but you are a total dumbass and I have all of the names you used linked to you. Go away fly.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 pm

hahaha that history channel quote, ty it will give alot of good laughs at the universities history department. Really dude google what a division is. the SS(Schutzstaffel)was hitlers personal bodyguard that was extended to a variety of MILITARY DIVISIONS!History channel isnt history, your not only ignorant your quite simply stupid. Heres some education for your level of historical knowledge...
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 pm

hi it's me wait a minute i speak with Vlad he will make an account soon and post,you will see the IP,and the guy speak dirty because he hate arty just ask him or add me on xfire to proov you it's not him

about vlad--ro this is my old cd key
i can give you link where i sell my old cd key's because now i got a steam version of game,that why he have all my profiles......because i tried use that key long time ago and i think profiles was linked to that account.......

too complicate i want to solve this i take it personal and i wait your questios about how you want to proov it's me...........just tell me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

aleksei_ro And Responses To Past Ban Empty aleksei_ro And Responses To Past Ban

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 pm

We don't need to see anything. We don't need vlad here. It's already finished and is a closed case. Nothing you say really matters anymore and you already play at other servers so be happy. You don't need anything here.

EDIT: Reopen requested by member.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Btw how do you watch history channel? they actually make subtitles for that crap?
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad96bret Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 pm

hi sorry for my english this is me vlad aleks give me the cd key of him,this is his old cd key i buy it from him im sorry for language this is not him now he got banned on all forums
vlad96bret
vlad96bret
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum