The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheaters in general

+2
Apocalypse
Bik
6 posters

Go down

Cheaters in general Empty Cheaters in general

Post by Bik Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Hey guys,

Ive recently started playing COD4 again and have been enjoying your servers since. There are a few things that I would like to adress though, mostly about cheaters.
Whenever there are no admins around, cheating kind of gets out of hand. Both on the HC servers and the SC servers. I've seen everything come by today in just 2 hours of play, ranging from simple norecoil hacks to full-on 360 FOV aimbots.
This is really annoying as the servers I most like to play on, are all infected by these idiots.
I know it's hard to find a solution for this problem, as admins also need to have a life outside of COD. I would be a good idea though to add an auto-report feature or the ability to call a vote to kick.

Since I'm not the first one to post about this issue, please do not disregard this as an 'noobish' repost. I'm just adressing the situation as it is on your servers, at this moment.

Any actions towards a solution are very much apreciated, as are any replies to this post.

Thank you for your time,

Bik
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Cheaters in general Empty Re: Cheaters in general

Post by Apocalypse Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:19 pm

I suppose we'll discuss your ideas further in the proper section.

There is however still one thing you can do for us - for everyone. Record the cheater and report them here and also make sure to add us on Xfire, if you have that at least. It's worth installing.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by shadoww Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Most people in servers arn;t going to be serious with the ;votekick; they gonna kick campers or people they dont like. in my opinion it won;t be a good idea. people will get kicked for no reason. anyway not a for a rule in the server.
shadoww
shadoww
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : true story bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bik Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:02 pm

[PDE]sHadow wrote:Most people in servers arn;t going to be serious with the ;votekick; they gonna kick campers or people they dont like. in my opinion it won;t be a good idea. people will get kicked for no reason. anyway not a for a rule in the server.
Well unfortunately, you are right about that. You guys seem to have an system where you can pm an admin on xfire to come and have a look at a cheater right? So I'll just rely on that for now. Because it is very simple, cheaters are not easy to get rid off.
Can someone please supply me with the xfire names of the admins? Because I see them come around in the server messages but am not fast or alert enough to remember them.
Would be a great help, thanks!
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Join The Perfect Dark Elite Gamers Association .

This should give you access to some of our admin and later, more of them when they join here. This is a group where you can get in touch with us if you need to and there should be a list of us in your Xfire afterwards.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Hello Bik, how are you?
My xfire is: blitzmb
You can also had your xfire in the profile on the forum ^^
Blitz
Blitz
Star Agent
Star Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Just as info i think that sHadow is right i think that a votekick is bad idea sry (i used to play on one of those servers it had a voteban and it was a disaster players kicked the best player just because he smashed them [it happened all the time])

However like Paul, Blitz, sHadow and i am sure all PDE will accept there are many ways to contact us if needs be (xFire, here the forum just post it in the chatango area and someone will see it if they are online...) since i have started playing PDE i have not seen many times when admins or mods were not online so try all you can think of.

if you need my xFire is :torehd
and my FB is Tore HD
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bik Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Thanks a lot for all the feedback everyone!

I've added some of you on xfire and I'm a member of your gaming community now. So I'll contact any available admin in case of cheating bastards Smile.

My own xfire is skyfrag. Dont ask me why, I've had it for years now hehe.

Thanks again and I'll see you online.
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:57 pm

My Xfire is pinkfly68, U can add me if U need me and right, U can read our Xfire on all our Profil, do maybe the same and btw, U can use the chatroom too about cheaters if U need us quickly.
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 am

I had an idea for the no admins or mods being online problem if anyone wants to hear it

Idea: I think we should have a page on the forums where all the admins and mods Xfire account names are, so it is easy fro people to add them all (we could also put what game they are mod/admin in next to name) so that if they have them all there is always going to be at least one online
And in the servers we could put a message saying that all admins/mods names are on forums

thank you for reading if you did Razz

Edit: I hope you understand my idea, if you don't you can talk to me on xfire if i am there and i will try to explain it more

Re-edit: if it exists already can someone tell me where it is please
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bik Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:17 am

Would be a great idea, most clans have those. Just like a roster, you mean?
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 pm

For now, I put Name and Xfire from our current FullAdmins in the console.

About U Bik, I see that U look a lot about this server then, maybe can we speak together for put U as Mod on it. I'm on Xfire Smile
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Ok Lady anyway it is your choice...
And i know i have never played with Bik (i don't think) yet but judging by his presence on forums and his interest in the server i think he would be a good mod (ofc as long as he does not cheat, that he knows the rules and that he is polite)

I hope i can play with you one day Bik it would be nice to meet you.
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bik Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

[PDE]ToreHD wrote:Ok Lady anyway it is your choice...
And i know i have never played with Bik (i don't think) yet but judging by his presence on forums and his interest in the server i think he would be a good mod (ofc as long as he does not cheat, that he knows the rules and that he is polite)

I hope i can play with you one day Bik it would be nice to meet you.

Well thank you both LadyCinell and ToreHD. I've never had the pleasure of gaming with either of you I think. But that'll change soon considering the fact that I'm playing a lot on your servers.

Being a mod would solve a huge part of my issues because whenever I'm online, I can deal with hackers like they are supposed to be dealt with Smile. And ToreHD, I can assure you that I'm not hacking, never have, never will Wink.
I've been a moderator/admin on many servers and clans, my last one was the [VC] clan.
I will talk to LadyCinell on xfire, and we'll see from there.
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Right i've just played with Bik and i have 2 things to say
1°)on forums and anywhere pls call me Tore because the HD are there for no reason i thought Tore was too short so added HD
2°)I think that Bik would be a good candidate for mod, he is very nice and have a likable personnality, i like him quite a bit and that is after just one match so i think he has potential
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bik Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

[PDE]ToreHD wrote:Right i've just played with Bik and i have 2 things to say
1°)on forums and anywhere pls call me Tore because the HD are there for no reason i thought Tore was too short so added HD
2°)I think that Bik would be a good candidate for mod, he is very nice and have a likable personnality, i like him quite a bit and that is after just one match so i think he has potential

Haha yeah about the name, I was wondering whether you wanted to be called ToreHD or Tore. So Tore it is.
Thanks for the kind words, I hope the other clanmembers will think the same Smile
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Bik, I sent U a PM, and sry that i was not on my pc when U called me on Xfire Smile
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by shadoww Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 am

Well, maybe it is an smart idea.
but then you have to make different groups,

because im not mod from Cod4 normal server, only from HC Smile
and i think im not the only one.

i think the best is, to add the admins xf. especially those of fulladmins.
shadoww
shadoww
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : true story bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down