The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheaters by Bik

2 posters

Go down

Cheaters by Bik Empty Cheaters by Bik

Post by Bik Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey guys,

Caught a cheater today, called 008. He was acused of wallhacking, so I specced him for a while (Demo included here). And it was quite obvious.
He also had 4 past bans, so it wasn't the first time I guess. Funny fact, when I confronted him, he admitted to being hacking, which is quite rare Razz

Hope you can come to the same conclusion as I did, using this demo.

Regards,

Bik
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Cheaters by Bik Empty Re: Cheaters by Bik

Post by Bik Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Got another cheater today. He was quite good at hiding it because he somehow knew he was being watched. But I got a record of him here with a few of the many occasions I saw him hacking. Map changed and Ive ended the demo there.

See for yourself - Betonbetyar

Haven't taken any action, since I don't have any powers on the HC server Wink
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 pm

"Thanks for your efforts, but you need to do another thing in order make us the banning thing easier. When you're sure someone hacks, you can already warn four times so that he'll be tempbanned, but before doing that note his idnumber for us here. You can get his idnumber by doing !listids. That's an unique number for someone with that key, which we assume/hope belongs to one single person only."

Edit: Damn, well you should do this, when you've the power of course. I think I didn't read your post well.

That 008 demo was pretty short, try to record a bit longer next time, and although I agree with you that he hacked, I couldn't find him so I couldn't ban him. I'm sorry about that. Betonbetyar is banned.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bik Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Thank you for the actions taken against the cheaters Smile.
It was unfortunate that I didn't have the powers to tempban Betonbyar at the time, but that is resolved by your ban now.
I agree that the demo of 008 was short, do not really know why it was so short though. Will make my demo's longer in the future.

Thanks again Smile
Bik
Bik
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum