The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian Election Day

3 posters

Go down

Italian Election Day Empty Italian Election Day

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Today is a very important day for Italy and should be for all Europeans. Many things have changed since last elections and now there's a bad lack of ideas to solve the crisis. many people aren't going to vote though, and even if they can be criticized, how to blame people disgusted from the whole italian electoral and politic system. Although there were many protests and efforts (hmm) the electoral law stayed at it was during the last 6 years..a complete mess. the main shame of this law is that the citiziens can't choose their own representatives in the parliament, they just can vote a list, a party, which they know the leader (maybe), and then the party chooses the people to put up there. the italian political situation is fragmented, and this doesnt give to the majority the chance to gover the country and to legislate aswell. this is the situation today..i made a summary of the main forces....here there are hundreds of parties. At the moment italian is still under a technical government

The Democratic Party : divided, this party is the only one who had elections for representatives. There there was a choice between two candidates, the New and the old. after the old one won, many electors lost the trust in this party. Actually is the force that owns the majority and favored in polls.

The Party of the Liberty, the force of the well known Berlusconi who returned from the exile to rule the country again. After his failure policy just directed towards his private interests, he was not believed anymore but during the last weeks people seem to trust him again , incredibly. This party does choose our represents by itself and they have shown to be more criminals than politics.

The Central Party is the party of Monti, the well know professor that is know as the savior of the Italy. During the last days he has shown as well the same position of Berlusconi but his economic policy might be the right thing for Italy. His party is compund by memeber of the society, not politics but, things are not like they say and there are the same people as before to be candidated.

The 5 Stars Movement is the newest party of protest. Many young people vote it but it is not a simple party. It avoids the TV, because they say it's corrupted and the candidates are common people chosen on the internet by votes. the leader is a former comic and it does not candidate himself but works just as a spokesman. This party does not show clear ideas for a policy but might be a good chance to get rid of the old politics. This is luckly not an extremist party, nothing to do with commies or nazi but its moto is the to have Italy back as a real honest community.

All the parties apart from the last have been involved in fraud and theft of public money.

These are the forces..I don't know if this topic interests you but I wanted you to know things about my country usually named with stereotypes. Thanks for reading and I apologize for my noob english. The thing that I care is that Italian people get a new sense of their own policy and maybe a new sense of duty that avoids corruption ( Italy is the most corrupted country everywhere ) inform themselves and work together to make the country better. But his is just utopic.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Italian Election Day Empty Re: Italian Election Day

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 pm

I am aware that in the last years facists are spreading propagandas in Italy. What about them? Italy by the way has one of the biggest rate of facism in Europe and unfortunately these people always win in periods of crisis, like Greece with the "Golden Dawn" and Hitler.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 pm

i guess you are thinking about the party called the "League". Nothing to do with facist..you may have heard distorted news...they are anyway against immigration and they fight for the indipendence of the north regions of italy. Also they'r are know as narrow.minded..but facism can't be tolerated here this is just mad..they wanted to focus on the north just because the criminality in the south (mafia for instance). however they showed themselves as the main theath getting money from the public ones using them to buy Cds houses, travels, boats, films, toothbrushes and meals..yeas toothbrushes and meals. For these reason while they were at 10% 5 years ago and won in the coalization (since the forces can run together..this cause the selling of parlamentarias well know when Berlusconi bought some) they are not going to be a important part of these elections..or at least hope so. anyway the Italian consituion, made in 1948 avoids every form of racism, and nazi or facist movements..it was the response of our fathers to the failure of the nazism and facism. believe me. you may have heard distoreted propaganda..even some can be..but no large phenoms no biggest rate.

Last edited by [PDE]Stratokaster on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Extremist groups in my point of vue win elections in times of crisis because they play on people's fears (eg Front National got 20% of all votes in my region even tho they want to kick out every person who is not french and personnaly i find that unbelievable that people would vote for a racist party)
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down