The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply to get PDE ELITE player at COD 4

4 posters

Go down

Apply to get PDE ELITE player at COD 4  Empty Apply to get PDE ELITE player at COD 4

Post by GreenSmile Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey Guys,
my name is Paul and i wanted to apply to get an PDE admin at Cod4
You can find me now under the nickname [GER]BigBoss. Like the name says i am a german man and i am 18 years old.
I am a really good player and a cheater hater. Because of this I want to join PDE to bann them and get freedom and a nice playing at PDE servers!
I know still now many PDE player like twente cobra and many more and i hope i can join their frindly clan.
Here at PDE website i am new so i dont really know how and when i get a host, but i hope you vote for me that i can start learning not only the website more than the hole PDE stuff Smile
yours sincerly Paul/bigboss
GreenSmile
GreenSmile
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Apply to get PDE ELITE player at COD 4  Empty Re: Apply to get PDE ELITE player at COD 4

Post by Tore Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 pm

BigBoss welcome to our forums cheers bounce

1)We are a family not just a clan

2)You've got some good skills and your really friendly so i'd think you would fit nicely in our family.

See you in game
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Apply to get PDE ELITE player at COD 4  Empty Re: Apply to get PDE ELITE player at COD 4

Post by [GER]Cobra Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 pm

[GER]BigBoss welcome to our forums

my German Friend Very Happy

You've got good skills and your really friendly to all players.
And German reinforcements would not be wrong Razz

Let's see, what the other Members think about you What a Face

see ya in game Very Happy

PS: If you want to join and allowed to, fix your Xfire problem.. you will need it geek
[GER]Cobra
[GER]Cobra
Star Agent
Star Agent

Tagline Tagline : Humor ?! What is that :D

Back to top Go down

Post by FC Twente Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:57 am

Hello there,
nice to see ya
Good guy, last weeks a lot on server..

Maybe it's good to know that you played under the name before bigboss called ESUBA MAZARINE

Cya
FC Twente
FC Twente
Star Agent
Star Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenSmile Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Thanks Guys,
nice to hear from you again away from the game. Smile
@Twente yes thats right my last name was eSubaMazarini. I have to say that this is covered name from an real pro player called Nikolay lazarev or somethink like that xD
@Cobra thank you, too. I do my best to get same good as you xDD or twente how forces me evrytime donwn in duels xD
And i am going to check the problem with xfire! It will be repaired soon;)
@Tore Thank you:) I dont really have to say more apart from Ty and c ya in game ;P
GreenSmile
GreenSmile
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenSmile Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello Guys again,
could someone just say me how i get to know that i a got a pde family member or not ?!

Dear BigBoss
GreenSmile
GreenSmile
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello BigBoss !! Yes I saw U already in game and I know that U are very friendly with all PDE but I must answer that, for now, CoD4 dont recruit anymore.
Have fun in game, U'll have a little more time for practice. Wink
Good day. Peace.
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenSmile Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:47 pm

-.-
OK Thanks for your nice answer i hope you write me back soon with a better answer xD Smile Next time i hope its a yes Smile

dear paul
GreenSmile
GreenSmile
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down