The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013

4 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013 Empty BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 am

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013

Post by caho Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 pm

[youtube]

caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm

i just heard obama speach... looked so similar to bush's speach on 9/11...
btw wasnt it today the senate discution on C.I.T.A.?

off-topic: i know u explain to me how to upload vids in the correct way, but seems i didnt get how to do it, so sry, i am gonna read your post again
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 pm

So the government is still active and bombin their own to get what they want, because fear makes the arrogant accept
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm

and the man its back. good to see u mate, hope u felling better mr chaos Smile

[img]BREAKING NEWS: Two Bombs Explode At Boston Marathon 2013 Obama10[/img]

drones.... what?
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Partially, hehe, thks man!!
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:47 pm

caho wrote:off-topic: i know u explain to me how to upload vids in the correct way, but seems i didnt get how to do it, so sry, i am gonna read your post again

Just remember, you don't need to use any button above to insert a youtube video. Just get the code from that youtube page by hitting the 'share' button below it, then the 'embed' button (words may vary due to different countries). You will then see code - which is the actual video. Copy and paste it here and post. No need for a video button or anything in the editing bar when you post. You will see the video with all of it's features.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:26 pm

.......Two Bombs explode in Boston and suddenly the world goes insane. At least a DOZEN bombs exploded in Iraq and nobody gave a shit. Stupid how media tells us what to believe and feel sorry for now days.

I feel sorry for those people who are wounded heavily.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Quoted from Youtube:

Government won't be fired unless they are removed by force (constitution). While we are distracted, they are trying to pass CISPA bill which gives them unprecedented and far reaching right to collect and info you do or say on the internet. Yes, we have that type of government that loves when people are distracted with the above so they won't be around to voice opposition to the bill. Once they gain control of internet privacy, you can forget it unless they are physically removed. 4th Amendment gone.

Also, people are really brainwashed as they have already started hollering 'terrorists' and 'Muslims' and 'middle east'. How knocked out can people be these days... That 9/11 mess really mind-controlled the world.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down