The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The U.S. Government Created Al Qaeda

2 posters

Go down

The U.S. Government Created Al Qaeda Empty The U.S. Government Created Al Qaeda

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 am

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

The U.S. Government Created Al Qaeda Empty Re: The U.S. Government Created Al Qaeda

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Firstly, I'm kind of surprised this channel hasn't been shut down yet.

It looks like the American administration created something they can't contain, but are simultaneously still suffering and benefitting from. It doesn't make sense to me.
Look, the creation of the Al Qaeda was a brilliant plan from America's perspective towards fighting communism. But I think Al Qaeda grew that big, that it couldn't be contained. The 9/11 attacks, they were Al Qaeda's attacks too, weren't they? They were a pretty good cover to come up with dozens of bullshit laws and acts regarding U.S. citizens' privacy and security.
But why still fighting Al Qaeda in most of countries in the Middle East, I don't see the United States' interest in that.

I would like to have some clearness about this.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

The U.S. Government Created Al Qaeda Empty Re: The U.S. Government Created Al Qaeda

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu May 23, 2013 4:41 pm

That's because they are protecting them and aiding them even to this day. You are right that they benefit. The U.S. gov ships weapons to them to help destroy other countries - like what is going on right now. By the way, I think the guy reporting this either was asked to leave the station or has left on his own and he's now asking the people what field of work he should go into next. This guy is very good at his work and he is still doing good journalism for the time being. He also showed how fake the election was while it was going on, although most Americans don't know who he is.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down