The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One Bombshell!! Is Gaming Still Fun? Questions Answered!

3 posters

Go down

Xbox One Bombshell!! Is Gaming Still Fun? Questions Answered! Empty Xbox One Bombshell!! Is Gaming Still Fun? Questions Answered!

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 am

24-hour offline limit confirmed, games can be transferred to other players once

Microsoft has explained its full policies on Xbox One’s internet requirements, used game policies, transfers to friends, Kinect functionality and much more.
[via IGN]

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Bombshell!! Is Gaming Still Fun? Questions Answered! Empty Re: Xbox One Bombshell!! Is Gaming Still Fun? Questions Answered!

Post by Tore Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 pm

wow..... i cannot believe what Microsoft have just done with there new console..... i think that the fact that you cannot lend your game to your friend, that you can only give it, is stupid, because in my opinion, i think people lend each other games to either test or just enjoy the game.

As for the good things.... not much to say, except they have just dodged a bullet, by implementing the pause option on the kinect.

From what i have seen and heard, for me it's PS4 who will win next gen console "war" because of the lending and internet things with the XBOX ONE
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Bombshell!! Is Gaming Still Fun? Questions Answered! Empty Re: Xbox One Bombshell!! Is Gaming Still Fun? Questions Answered!

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 am

Xbox one has to be connected to the internet at least once in a day, if not you wont be able to play.

When you are playin with your own account on another console, you have to be on the internett at least once an hour.

You can give your games away to your friends as gifts – but only once.

You are in control of when Kinect sensing is On, Off or Paused: If you don’t want the Kinect sensor on while playing games or enjoying your entertainment, you can pause Kinect. To turn off your Xbox One, just say ‘Xbox Off.’ When the system is off, it’s only listening for the single voice command – ‘Xbox On,’ and you can even turn that feature off too.

SMILE, you dont own ur game, you just have the license to play it

And if you dont have internet at ur cabin, then u can forget it all, except movies.

DOnt ask for source, It is the truth, if u still wanna be convinced, ask for it Smile

PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down