The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It can be my last post

Go down

It can be my last post Empty It can be my last post

Post by Darai khan Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi all,
As you all people know that I was asking you people to add me in your clan of PDE , I love this clan very much . so I am asking you all people of PDE that please tell me in clear words when will I become the member of PDE , I can try in many other clans but I wont cause this is my fauvourite server . so I hope that u all will tell me in direct words that I can or I cant ? HAVE A NICE DAY
Darai khan
Darai khan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

It can be my last post Empty Re: It can be my last post

Post by Invité Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:33 am

If nobody answer here, I'll do it. Darai, remember what was my last answer too, mean that I told U that, yes, in first, your age is a little problem with our rules and that it will be nice to see if u really like this server, work on it. But look, after only some days, U need again ask..
I'll never say Stay here and work for this server.. If U have a real feeling with/for another clan, then U must try it, try to do ur best on it, be happy... cuz a real clan is that.!
We are already all sad if U leave cuz we like u all a lot and we respect your job, really. But look about yourself, and we are waiting about the day where U'll come back on your old favorite HC server Wink
All is your choice, look about U.
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Darai khan Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:22 am

no I havnt said that im leaving this clan
I meant that if u r not intrested in making me member so then ill look for another clan SmileRazz
Darai khan
Darai khan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Darai khan Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:23 am

I really like this server and u too lady and all the other clan members, no other server is in match for the PDE server .I am never going to leave it . Wink
Darai khan
Darai khan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down