The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)?

Go down

Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games?

Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_lcap11%Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_lcap11%Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_lcap33%Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_lcap33%Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? Empty Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:59 am

Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Major PC/Console Releases Starting With GTAIII)?

Poll is multiple choice and vote cancelling is enabled if you want.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)? Empty Re: Which Are The Best Grand Theft Auto Games (Starting With GTAIII)?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:51 pm

I will always love GTAIII even if it there's never any sunlight (lol) and the mob blows your car up with 2 shots from a shotgun. It will always be a memorable GTA for me. GTA: Vice City is cool too, with the 'Goodfellas' star Ray Liotta playing the role of Tommy Vercetti. It had that 'Scarface' vibe to it, but I gotta also give props to 'Scarface: The World Is Yours' game for doing a great job in that area. I loved GTA: San Andreas because of the customization and the amount of things you get to do and I also like the gang turf takeover.

My only complaints with that game was that once you took over all turf, that was the end of the takeover, but I would've liked new attempts from the rival gang rising up and trying to claim ground once again - just like Grove Street had to do. The other complaint was that there was too much land with nothing on it or nothing going on at all surrounding the cities.

Other than that, I think it set a standard of enjoyment and entertainment that was nicely done in another open world game, Saints Row 2, which is currently the best in the SR series due to the amount of detail that went into it. GTAIV was somewhat the opposite for me, but at the same time, it was a new game engine that was just coming around, so it wasn't easy for that game to be as entertaining as the ones that came before it - probably not until GTAV.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down