The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i don't know why i was banned

4 posters

Go down

i don't know why i was banned Empty i don't know why i was banned

Post by frozen5000 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:03 am

I have no idea why i was banned from pde servers. I bought waw a few weeks ago and played on pde for a day or 2 and then the other day i decided to play waw on my friend's steam cause someone was on my steam at the time playing mw2 so when i went back to my steam account after playing on my friends I was banned. I think my keycode got messed up when i used my friends account so i basically lost my legit key. i tried alternative keys as well and im still banned so ya.. D:

My name ingame is Frozen

halp D:
frozen5000
frozen5000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

i don't know why i was banned Empty Re: i don't know why i was banned

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 am

Menace Frozen?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frozen5000 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 am

oh..hello O.o
frozen5000
frozen5000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 am

Have you tried 176.9.54.140:28700?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frozen5000 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:54 am

ya i play on jff all the time, but i would like to play on pde cause it has a usa server D:

is there a way i can get unbanned or something. D: im really confused as of how i got banned

side note: how do you know who i am? lol
frozen5000
frozen5000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:08 am

No offense to some of you Menace members, but we have had some hackers on our server in the past and about 35% of are from the Menace crew. We used to check each player (that has your playstyle) individually, but seeing that some of those guys kept running hacks, we got tired of it. It's nothing against all of Menace, but for those that we've banned, a good portion we have found to be part of Menace.

We never knew they all were until a month ago. If some of you are clean, we have nothing against that, but those guys had players leaving and it's not easy to keep a populated server, let alone even get one populated at all. >This< was brought to me and I saw the guy posted half of my convo at the site, but cut off the rest of my convo where he started to twist my words. Overall, we can't trust Menace due to some of the players and some of their affiliates who have caused problems here.

We don't allow binds, commands and special configs for advantages, scripts, etc. Yes, I used to play CoD4 so I know what people do, but WaW isn't that popular of a game for that. We have to keep a clean server.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frozen5000 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:18 am

Yeah I see what you're saying...

Just for the record though, none of menace are ''hackers''. As you said, you played cod4 before you must know about skins, dvar unlockers, script binds, ect. In my eyes and everybody else's, those aren't really considered hacks. I completely understand what you're saying though  Very Happy

You don't really trust menace apparently so what I'm about to say may be all lies to you and what so ever, but I have no skins/dvar unlockers for waw. I don't know how to get them/don't know how to make them. Same goes with script binds and ''special cfgs'' (never even heard of that, lol)

That being said, i would still like to be unbanned from pde servers so i can enjoy waw a lot more D: and actually play on a populated server at night
frozen5000
frozen5000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:26 am

I mean actual hacks - like actual wallhacks through walls and smoke viewing where to hit. As far as the commands, binds, etc., those just can't be allowed because it allows players to have advantages over other players they wouldn't otherwise have if they played straight up and have to actually play the game the way it was intended. It wasn't like I was looking to blanket Menace, but after what some of the members did there and continue to want to do, we can't even try anymore. Of course the usual is to be in defense of your crew and I understand that and I don't blame all of the crew. It's just that we don't have the time to check for those or any other known crews for that. Well in over a year of this and we just got tired.

198.144.182.125:28960
66.85.182.74:28980
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frozen5000 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:29 am

So do you think you could give me a chance? :3
frozen5000
frozen5000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:34 am

The PTRS QS playstyle would be better suited at one of the server IPs listed above. We welcome any regular players and any classes, just not that playstyle. I understand (or maybe not) this rush to get clips for youtube and all, but players here are actually playing the game where it would otherwise be 'farming' and spawncamping for shots.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frozen5000 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:55 am

Dont you think that's kinda ridiculous to ban someone for their play style? I wasn't coming on your server to 'rush for clips', but it would be more fun sniping when your ping isnt 200. i don't mean to argue, but i just don't see how QS with a sniper is harming anyone ( i suck at QS anyways) the players can easily put on jug...

idk. Sad wish i could play on pde
frozen5000
frozen5000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:18 am

I don't want to see anyone banned for their playstyles, but it's not really as simple as that. It's just that we know what will come with that and the floodgates would be open and it would be more trouble than it should be. We see legit scopers and that's not the issue. It comes to a lot of the players we've banned for walling, slow aim, etc., are in abundance of that playstyle and it's tiring. Not only that, we didn't even know they were associated with the same people until we saw a gang of them at once and players were leaving. We welcome anything but that main way associated with those guys.

Those guys said they would have a server soon so that is good news, but there are other active servers as we speak.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frozen5000 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:57 am

But can you at least give me a chance? D: i haven't even done anything Sad
frozen5000
frozen5000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Filly Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:22 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:The PTRS QS playstyle would be better suited at one of the server IPs listed above. We welcome any regular players and any classes, just not that playstyle. I understand (or maybe not) this rush to get clips for youtube and all, but players here are actually playing the game where it would otherwise be 'farming' and spawncamping for shots.
You actually piss me off, you guys banned me the first game I ever played for "reban/wh" when I've never used either, and banned my friend ImHedgy for "hack associate" when he wasn't doing anything wrong, if you guys want to keep a "populated server" this isn't how you go about it.
You don't even ban snipers for the right reasons, or say "we don't allow that playstyle here"
Instead you ban for "wh" or "binds"
You've banned people for SWITCHING WEAPONS.
I don't know why your opinion is biased but it disgusts me, your server is one of the reasons why WaW is DEAD. Because the AU guys can't play and neither can half of the fucking world, cause so many snipers want to play, and you ban ALL of them for STUPID REASONS.
You even IP BANNED ME FOR NO REASON.
I don't know what your damn reason for all this is, but you sicken me.
Oh also, allow me to paste you a quote.
[9/4/2013 12:57:29 AM] Justin Filly: OMG
[9/4/2013 12:57:32 AM] Justin Filly: I WAS IN FOR 5 FUCKING SECONDS
[9/4/2013 12:57:33 AM] Justin Filly: AND I GET BANNE
[9/4/2013 12:57:35 AM] Justin Filly: FOR REBAN
[9/4/2013 12:57:38 AM] Justin Filly: FUCKING CUNT
[9/4/2013 12:58:02 AM] Justin Filly: WOW PAUL KERSEY FUCK YOURSELF AND I HOPE YOU GET EXPLOSIVE SHITS WHEN YOU'RE IN A TRAFFIC JAM ON THE WAY TO AN IMPORTANT JOB INTERVIEW THAT DECIDES YOUR FUTURE
[9/4/2013 12:58:03 AM] Justin Filly: CUNT
[9/4/2013 1:07:00 AM] Justin Filly: I DON'T EVEN FUCKING USE FX IN THERE
[9/4/2013 1:07:09 AM] Justin Filly: THEY BAN ME
[9/4/2013 1:07:10 AM] Justin Filly: FOR SWITCHING WEAPONS
[9/4/2013 1:07:15 AM | Edited 1:07:16 AM] Justin Filly: THEY BAN ME FOR REBAN THE FIRST GAME
[9/4/2013 1:07:19 AM] Justin Filly: I EVER PLAYED
[9/4/2013 1:07:20 AM] Justin Filly: THEY BAN ME
[9/4/2013 1:07:21 AM] Justin Filly: FOR WH
[9/4/2013 1:07:22 AM] Justin Filly: WH
[9/4/2013 1:07:24 AM] Justin Filly: WHO THE FUCK
[9/4/2013 1:07:25 AM] Justin Filly: USES WH
[9/4/2013 1:07:26 AM] Justin Filly: ANYMORE
[9/4/2013 1:07:27 AM] Justin Filly: OMG
[9/4/2013 1:07:30 AM] Justin Filly: YOU STUPID
[9/4/2013 1:07:31 AM] Justin Filly: MOTHER
[9/4/2013 1:07:32 AM] Justin Filly: FUCKERS
[9/4/2013 1:07:33 AM] Justin Filly: STUPID
[9/4/2013 1:07:34 AM] Justin Filly: MOTHER
[9/4/2013 1:07:35 AM] Justin Filly: FUCKER
[9/4/2013 1:07:45 AM] Justin Filly: I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN ALIVE YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT PAUL KERSEY
[9/4/2013 1:07:52 AM] Justin Filly: YOU ARE A SHIT STAIN ON THIS PLANET YOU SPIC FUCK
[9/4/2013 1:07:55 AM] Justin Filly: CUNT
[9/4/2013 1:08:11 AM] Justin Filly: I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIE
MY GOD
[9/4/2013 1:09:38 AM] Justin Filly: I WANT TO ACTUALLY MURDER PAUL HE FUCKING JOINED I WATCHED HIM.
RIGHT AS I JOINED HE CAME IN AND BANNED ME AFTER LOOKING FOR TWO SECONDS
HE'S JUST SOME SPIC CUNT WHO BANS ANY SNIPER
[9/4/2013 1:09:38 AM] Justin Filly: MY GOD
Filly
Filly
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 am

Alrighty. Interesting read. I see you had a lot of fun with that and I had a laugh reading as well, but that's not my lane. You should probably see someone about that problem you have. Oh, and 'your server is one of the reasons why WaW is DEAD' is the exact opposite because WaW was dying before we even had a server. We and a couple of others are the only ones who have a normal server left where we welcome all legit players and keep the server killers away.

I won't explain the total history of this issue over and over as you can read for yourself in the many other paragraphs if you feel the need to do so, but in short, they know who they are and we won't keep up with name changes or whole identity changes as it is tiring and we have been at this for almost 2 years with the same people. One of the best servers out there is 176.9.54.140:28700 so instead of always being angry here and wasting time, this is the place to be and you won't have to be so angry. I like to see everyone, including you all, playing and enjoying yourselves.

Edit: This was never about snipers as we have plenty of them that are on the server everyday, so that 'go to phrase' is pretty tired and worn out.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh, and 'your server is one of the reasons why WaW is DEAD' is the exact opposite because WaW was dying before we even had a server.
This is so true. I think i know something of this lol. About the list of insults...here you go...me Paul and anyone else from PDE ...we are like mirrors . Just have a look at yourself.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down