The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip Banned for no reason

+5
Hawke
[PDE]MikeScofield
asdf1337
[PDE]PaulKersey
Locky2527
9 posters

Go down

ip Banned for no reason Empty ip Banned for no reason

Post by Locky2527 Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:24 am

i was playing in the pde all weapons, the american server everything was fine, i then was kicked for no reason i was not warned, i was not hacking, i wasnt given a reason for why i was kicked? i then tried to join back and it says i have been ip banned?

i was using the ptrs.

my world at war name is iplaguez

i want to know why i was ip banned.......
Locky2527
Locky2527
Beginner
Beginner

https://www.youtube.com/pcplagues

Back to top Go down

ip Banned for no reason Empty Re: ip Banned for no reason

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Don't waste your time, these admins think that using a ptrs is a hack or any form of quickscoping / sniping

they think that it's a "hack/qs/wh/scripts" because they're mad that a sniper is better than a run and gun noob that uses a mp40 silenced with stopping power and sticky grenades, which is pretty sad

They literally ban any type of sniper that wants to come in and play for clips, give the your demos and proof of you of being legit and guess what happens? they don't see it/ delete the thread or tell you to go play on JFF, love how this clan is 18+ but they act like childish nooby fucks because they see a guy sniping with a ptrs, Paul is the most ignorant one of all, and his ignorance has rubbed off on the other admins apparently since i was banned by mike for "qs/wh/scripts" qs are you serious? as for the scripts, i dont use scripts RIGHT CLICK LEFT CLICK AND SHIFT + SHOOT, THAT'S ALL I DO, cba with grammar in this as well. Their servers are the most shittiest servers for WaW because they only want running and gunning retards in their servers, if they see any type of sniping in a qs style, you get banned for a reban, which is basically a senseless ban that classifies you as a "qs/wh/scripts" sniper lmao I've had friends who got banned the same way Filly, Gavin, most members in menace(sox), Nex, Ninjaapig and they're all legit but pde fails to see it because they want to ignore the problem, PDE is a shithole for snipers, they ipban any type, no matter if you camp or anything and ipbans aren't really necessary just because you want to pick up a ptrs and snipe. Paul also needs to stop having his up his ass and posting shit gameplay threads, nobody wants to see that shit you dumb cunt, and lastly thanks for ipbanning me once you get to this
<3 Kiz

"They banned Gavin, Nex, Pig, and every other sniper for stupid fucking reasons
They're a shit stain and don't deserve your presence in that server and you should wish nothing but the most unholy fucking deaths upon them
No matter how many threads/ rage posts this will continue to be a problem and watch your thread just be ignored, this forum is dead anyway so they're going to see it regardless
-Filly"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:37 pm

I+40onPDEsoIHacktoadmins wrote:Don't waste your time, these admins think that using a ptrs is a hack or any form of quickscoping / sniping

they think that it's a "hack/qs/wh/scripts" because they're mad that a sniper is better than a run and gun noob that uses a mp40 silenced with stopping power and sticky grenades, which is pretty sad

They literally ban any type of sniper that wants to come in and play for clips, give the your demos and proof of you of being legit and guess what happens? they don't see it/ delete the thread or tell you to go play on JFF, love how this clan is 18+ but they act like childish nooby fucks because they see a guy sniping with a ptrs, Paul is the most ignorant one of all, and his ignorance has rubbed off on the other admins apparently since i was banned by mike for "qs/wh/scripts" qs are you serious? as for the scripts, i dont use scripts RIGHT CLICK LEFT CLICK AND SHIFT + SHOOT, THAT'S ALL I DO, cba with grammar in this as well. Their servers are the most shittiest servers for WaW because they only want running and gunning retards in their servers, if they see any type of sniping in a qs style, you get banned for a reban, which is basically a senseless ban that classifies you as a "qs/wh/scripts" sniper lmao I've had friends who got banned the same way Filly, Gavin, most members in menace(sox), Nex, Ninjaapig and they're all legit but pde fails to see it because they want to ignore the problem, PDE is a shithole for snipers, they ipban any type, no matter if you camp or anything and ipbans aren't really necessary just because you want to pick up a ptrs and snipe. Paul also needs to stop having his up his ass and posting shit gameplay threads, nobody wants to see that shit you dumb cunt, and lastly thanks for ipbanning me once you get to this
<3 Kiz

They're a shit stain and don't deserve your presence in that server and you should wish nothing but the most unholy fucking deaths upon them
No matter how many threads/ rage posts this will continue to be a problem and watch your thread just be ignored, this forum is dead anyway so they're going to see it regardless
-Filly"

That was so beautiful. I almost cried on this one heh. Nice work
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by asdf1337 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Thanks, it was especially written in your honor Very Happy
asdf1337
asdf1337
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by asdf1337 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:01 pm

anyways this is pointless anyway Paul, let's end this eh? :Dthis has been fun lel sorry for spamming your forum ^^ shit apology lol I've been raging on this for too long ahha but ik you'll continue to hate me but eh w.e you'll see me again eventually Wink <3 Kiz ;D
asdf1337
asdf1337
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 pm

why the fuck you guys wouldnt create own server? for shitscoping only?
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawke Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:33 am

[PDE]MikeScofield wrote:why the fuck you guys wouldnt create own server? for shitscoping only?
that might require them to do actual work. affraid 

Hawke
Hawke
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:15 pm

why the fuck you guys wouldnt create own server? for shitscoping only?
They wouldn't have fun at all. They like to take advantages on other people to have great scores post and record clips and all crap like that. They need a crowded server to make their bad job. It isn't PDE the place to though.
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by svenko26 Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:12 pm

i am X-PANDER IN CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR I AM BANNED FOR 65LEVEL HACK SORRY PLS UNBANN ME I WILL HAVEN'T GOT IT THAN
svenko26
svenko26
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : I HAVEN'T GOT IT

http://WWW.PANDER.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedyREGS Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Guest wrote:Don't waste your time, these admins think that using a ptrs is a hack or any form of quickscoping / sniping

<3 Kiz

-Filly"

Bullshit.. I'm a sniper on PDE, almost always bolt action and 70% of that with scope, they never ipbanned me, nor kicked or banned (only banned for other reason).
SpeedyREGS
SpeedyREGS
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

svenko26 wrote:i am X-PANDER IN CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR       I AM BANNED FOR 65LEVEL HACK SORRY PLS UNBANN ME I WILL HAVEN'T GOT IT THAN
You have the wrong server. There's no bans for you here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:14 am

by Guest on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Was this the first jihad declared on PDE? haha such poetry, keep killing people with words on a game forum because you cant kill people in the actual game.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down