The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sandman567/[srb]IronFist/Kaiser Soze Banned By [PDE]HARDTEK

4 posters

Go down

sandman567/[srb]IronFist/Kaiser Soze Banned By [PDE]HARDTEK Empty sandman567/[srb]IronFist/Kaiser Soze Banned By [PDE]HARDTEK

Post by sandman567 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:45 am

me too banned hardtek.same reason wallhack i kill him true the wall and he say cheater.PDE you are awesome but you have couple members.who thinks they are GOD. because that i hate them.i love this game so much but if i cant play because few noob ,its not end of world.
sandman567
sandman567
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

sandman567/[srb]IronFist/Kaiser Soze Banned By [PDE]HARDTEK Empty Re: sandman567/[srb]IronFist/Kaiser Soze Banned By [PDE]HARDTEK

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:46 pm

[PDE]HARDTEK will have to answer these posts once he is back, which unfortunately, may be in a week since he's busy. He may be able to stop by before then, but I'm not sure. In the meantime, you all are welcome to play on our 206.217.128.11:28960 PDE|ALL PLAYERS 2 |TDM|NO GL| Server. By the way, what is your player name?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

sandman567/[srb]IronFist/Kaiser Soze Banned By [PDE]HARDTEK Empty Re: sandman567/[srb]IronFist/Kaiser Soze Banned By [PDE]HARDTEK

Post by sandman567 Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:12 pm

can you unbanned me?? in game my nick is now Kaiser Soze. if i use hack why i dont have 80 or 100 kills per map like some players? my max. is 40 to 50 kills
sandman567
sandman567
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 pm

DAMIR_NS tempbanned you for multihack on Server 1 and he also tempbanned you for wallhack + no recoil on Server 2, [PDE]HARDTEK banned you for wallhack, you have been warned by [ZOMO]FontisFont and MxPng_Skycpt with no reason given from those two. When they see this post today, they can respond.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Always naughty mods warning for no reason lol Very Happy 
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 pm

http://www.xfire.com/videos/61510e

Although I didn't catch the most obvious parts before recording, I've seen enough. You can't even stop hacking with your 'no recoil' and 'wallhack' and you ask in the chatbox to be unbanned and that you have nothing to play. Get real.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 am

I had two demos, I do not know what happened to the other.
There is just one!!!

DEMO
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum