The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned because of switching my weapon

3 posters

Go down

Banned because of switching my weapon Empty Banned because of switching my weapon

Post by DedBiApril Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:30 am

I was using a PTRS on Hangar, and then when I switch to my pistol and try to shoot I get banned for scripts? I wasn't even using scripts and I'm banned just because I switched to my pistol and then back to my sniper, I wasn't even using hacks as well and why I can't switch my weapon..

MikeScofield banned me

here is the demo
http://www.mediafire.com/?0jaq3cxzdb0qaj5
DedBiApril
DedBiApril
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Banned because of switching my weapon Empty Re: Banned because of switching my weapon

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:55 am

Put this demo into your youtube account, no script, no scroll, no shitscoping allowed here, and no one cares which "qs crew" youre in, you can easily find a better server for this, good luck.
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Banned because of switching my weapon Empty Re: Banned because of switching my weapon

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't think this was a ban for switching weapons. No one bans for that. Quickscoping is allowed, but I can guarantee you have been banned before just by that statement of 'switching weapons' so that demo won't show what you have been banned for at an earlier time.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by DedBiApril Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Clearly you have no idea what I am saying, what I am saying is when I switched my weapon, I got banned(the ban reason also states it). That demo is from the game I was banned it, and it clearly has the admin present + my name? I've never been banned before, and just because I say my ban reason(and the reason that showed up when I got banned) is that it means that you're implying that I've been banned before?
DedBiApril
DedBiApril
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by DedBiApril Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:14 pm

[PDE]MikeScofield wrote:Put this demo into your youtube account, no script, no scroll, no shitscoping allowed here, and no one cares which "qs crew" youre in, you can easily find a better server for this, good luck.
This is the type of shit that I don't like about PDE. They're apparently 18+ and mature but they fail to meet the standards of their PDE status(or probably PDE bans snipers because they don't like them) by banning snipers and then acting like they are all high and mighty because they say "qs crew". Also, if I clearly gave my demo that showed no hacking, and Paul has stated that quick scoping is allowed, why am I still banned? "Put this demo into your youtube account" Wow you're so funny and original. Never heard that before, nice to see how PDE is being responsible and taking their ban appeals in a appropriate manner. On the other hand, if this was just another simple non-quick scoping ban, then I guarantee that you have unbanned me by now.

DedBiApril
DedBiApril
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 pm

DedBiApril wrote:This is the type of shit that I don't like about PDE. They're apparently 18+ and mature but they fail to meet the standards of their PDE status(or probably PDE bans snipers because they don't like them) by banning snipers and then acting like they are all high and mighty because they say "qs crew". Also, if I clearly gave my demo that showed no hacking, and Paul has stated that quick scoping is allowed, why am I still banned? "Put this demo into your youtube account" Wow you're so funny and original. Never heard that before, nice to see how PDE is being responsible and taking their ban appeals in a appropriate manner. On the other hand, if this was just another simple non-quick scoping ban, then I guarantee that you have unbanned me by now.

Oh, so that means that you were banned here before for the same reason, its enough about this ban appeal then. Good luck Smile

Btw. "quickscoping" is allowed, but "shitscoping" not Smile
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 pm

DedBiApril wrote:Clearly you have no idea what I am saying, what I am saying is when I switched my weapon, I got banned(the ban reason also states it). That demo is from the game I was banned it, and it clearly has the admin present + my name? I've never been banned before, and just because I say my ban reason(and the reason that showed up when I got banned) is that it means that you're implying that I've been banned before?
DedBiApril wrote:
[PDE]MikeScofield wrote:Put this demo into your youtube account, no script, no scroll, no shitscoping allowed here, and no one cares which "qs crew" youre in, you can easily find a better server for this, good luck.
This is the type of shit that I don't like about PDE. They're apparently 18+ and mature but they fail to meet the standards of their PDE status(or probably PDE bans snipers because they don't like them) by banning snipers and then acting like they are all high and mighty because they say "qs crew". Also, if I clearly gave my demo that showed no hacking, and Paul has stated that quick scoping is allowed, why am I still banned? "Put this demo into your youtube account" Wow you're so funny and original. Never heard that before, nice to see how PDE is being responsible and taking their ban appeals in a appropriate manner. On the other hand, if this was just another simple non-quick scoping ban, then I guarantee that you have unbanned me by now.
It looks like your statements are contradicting. Seems you already have an idea made up of who we are even though you have stated you haven't been banned before. It's pretty laughable that anyone would ban snipers for being snipers. You also seem to have gotten that "qs crew" thing down too. I'd say you've been here before under a stronger offense and was banned for that and now you are here under a different persona. This whole garbage about banning snipers for being snipers is lame and there would be members in our clan and close friends of ours that would've been banned long ago if that silly statement was true.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DedBiApril Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:29 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:
DedBiApril wrote:Clearly you have no idea what I am saying, what I am saying is when I switched my weapon, I got banned(the ban reason also states it). That demo is from the game I was banned it, and it clearly has the admin present + my name? I've never been banned before, and just because I say my ban reason(and the reason that showed up when I got banned) is that it means that you're implying that I've been banned before?
DedBiApril wrote:
It looks like your statements are contradicting. Seems you already have an idea made up of who we are even though you have stated you haven't been banned before. It's pretty laughable that anyone would ban snipers for being snipers. You also seem to have gotten that "qs crew" thing down too. I'd say you've been here before under a stronger offense and was banned for that and now you are here under a different persona. This whole garbage about banning snipers for being snipers is lame and there would be members in our clan and close friends of ours that would've been banned long ago if that silly statement was true.
You're trying to play it off as if you're actually handling this situation as well. I was never banned here before, and the reason why I'm taking it seriously is because I've heard of twitter of snipers being banned on PDE. Your self-proclaimed "our clan and close friends of ours would have been banned" is nonsense because it is not true. Taking a look at the other threads created by snipers that were ignored or trashed makes it pretty fool proof and obvious that you do ban snipers for quickscoping and you think that any type of sniping style like that is hacking. Also, that "qs crew" thing that you and your idiotic admins are stating as a joke isn't really funny, get a grip of yourself and stop banning quickscopers just because they are better than most of your shitty running and gunning players. I gave you a demo when I posted this thread but you have the audacity to call yourself the leader of this clan and actually say that you're taking this thread seriously, when it is obvious you're not. Stop writing that you allow quickscoping because I bet if another quick-scoper comes along, you will ban them(etc Dyn Ice, just saw his thread). Overall, you're the one trying to fool others who make ban appeals on this category and it doesn't make you too good of a server owner and 100 admin, because you keep on sticking to your false "we don't ban snipers, if we did then our close friends or other server associates would have been banned" story even though you don't quite seem to live up to that ingame.
DedBiApril
DedBiApril
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by DedBiApril Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 pm

[/quote]Oh, so that means that you were banned here before for the same reason, its enough about this ban appeal then. Good luck Smile

Btw. "quickscoping" is allowed, but "shitscoping" not Smile[/quote]
You should really hang yourself you Polish piece of shit, go back to being invaded by Germany .
DedBiApril
DedBiApril
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Yeah, you're done here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum