The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please do something about my ban. I am getting pretty mad now.

3 posters

Go down

Please do something about my ban. I am getting pretty mad now. Empty Please do something about my ban. I am getting pretty mad now.

Post by Dyn Ice Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 pm

http://www.pdelite.net/t2638-punkbuster-permanently-banned-me-immidiately-as-i-joined-the-game#14832

unban me, i was banned for no reason and have proof. And don't tell me you cant ban me because punkbuster banned me, its your server, and your punkbuster, you can unban me. You just don't like snipers, and that is wrong.
Dyn Ice
Dyn Ice
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Please do something about my ban. I am getting pretty mad now. Empty Re: Please do something about my ban. I am getting pretty mad now.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Ugh... not another one of these again... What is it with this 'you don't like snipers' thing? What with this sniper obsession? You know, we should purposely ban some of our members and close friends because somehow, we hate snipers so what's going on? Seems like you've been reading those kooky ban appeals in the other threads. And no, we don't own punkbuster. That is owned by evenbalance. Yes, server admin can ban, but if you have a ban by punkbuster, server admin have no power over that. You can try updating pb and we have topics related to that. Otherwise, if you think "You just don't like snipers, and that is wrong", then you can try somewhere else.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Please do something about my ban. I am getting pretty mad now. Empty Re: Please do something about my ban. I am getting pretty mad now.

Post by Dyn Ice Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Look, the thing is, I have a lot of friends who snipe that have been banned for no reason on pde. I have just recently started to play waw myself for the pc, and it really really does seem like you guys have a bias against snipers. But hey, I guess im wrong. Thanks anyway.
Dyn Ice
Dyn Ice
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:53 pm

We don't ban snipers - just the cheats like you that shoot through smoke as you've already admitted removing in a previous thread.
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down