The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAW - Banned 2

3 posters

Go down

WAW - Banned 2 Empty WAW - Banned 2

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:22 am

Be careful. You are digging yourself into a hole of no return. Also, stop using Radio to gain some sympathy. You did this.

u looked it cuz U was sure that i will answer on it !!!

U look so bad now .... I needed to delete my own org key on waw cuz of U, a key that I use since 5 years and more, and for what ? cuz lady said that kersey will kill her again LOL

try to feel u like a noob now cuz U deserve it !!!

really... u wanted ban me and u found this one, not ban cuz a cheat ofc, just and only privat ....

/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

WAW - Banned 2 Empty Re: WAW - Banned 2

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:42 am

I'm not surprised by this post. Although it was a permanent ban, it was going to be only for a few days until you pushed it even further with your next post. I really can't believe this has come from "LadyCinell", but I will have to get used to it now. That was your fourth time breaking that rule and you aren't exempt or special just because you are LadyCinell. If you want to advertize your stuff, there are other ways to do so. All I asked is that you respect our rules as I would respect yours.

I never wanted to ban you anywhere, but it has come to this. You have pushed it to this point. All of these years and I have to ban LadyCinell because she won't respect what others ask. You supposed to be above people who act like this and here you are acting just like that. Never thought I'd see this...
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:07 am

Why i'm not surprised, huh ??? U wanted it like that btw.
In 1 way I was always to hard (how I work since always and then lol) I was too kind with them.... all what I was doing what never good for u, no one of the clan know it, how all was perfect for u with koko and chaos and how u was hard with me about all what i was doing on the servers. lie how do U feel it, not my problem anymore  !!!

what i said the other night was just a jk for me, really nothing bad (dont think that i kiss ur ass ! )
yes, how i'm i tried to make u mad, cuz its only on this one that U'll finally come one the server, me i just wanted that U come, see u, have fun with u, like some mn ago, U , u choice this one, use, for ban me .... U can say all what do u want, for 1x, the only one who are blind, and omg more is U. my goal was never to be disrespectfull, i just wanted u here, have a little fun in game finally, then yes, BAN me, kick me and more .........

If I push it, it was cuz u banned me cuz a jk, even not bad, it was even the opposite but, do what do u want, and stop to think that u'll own me with this one, only in YOUR Dreams cuz i'll never SU when its not fair like now ............. !!

I wish U a beautiful day !!!!!!
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 am

i said nothing bad then yesssss i'll be here and fight, u still the only one who understand nothing, then i cant help U !

Ban me on all, u destroyed me already with the 1 ......

"I never wanted to ban you anywhere" that is a lie, Me I cant believe that U doing what u do for this one, really ..... again now it make me crazy, I joke since always like that, I start kind for have an answer, I just wanted see U back on the server but U are the only ........ who never saw it..... then ban me .......... I F* dont care, U destroyed my heart already then ................END !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by /NBK/LadyCinell on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 am

I won't speak on that false paragraph you wrote since I'm tired of repeating myself. If you wanted to have me come to the server and play with you, then ask appropriately, not break our rule for the 4th time. As a head admin to a head admin and a former old friend, all I can say is this is sad. I miss LadyCinell 2007-2010.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:29 am

If U try to speak like that, then, I can say Yes, I agree, and all what do U want ....

but, when the noob lady called U cuz she wanted our old fun togethers, shit, it was never the good time, I was always alone, on all game, all the time !
U never looked at me, god know that I dont lie then .......

about others game, I knew that u was in, lol u used always that u work on a server...... so sad too

and personally, I miss more my Babe, my perfect one, my real friend 2007-2011  !!!!!!

Btw, U helped me more that a lot for destroy all here...... U just forgot our nice funny game, on Lbi... where we was nothing, just some players.... I wanted try to have the same fun, just a little, but ...... U NEVER CAME

Then destroy me more,again ....
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Well, im not here to judge someone or something, until now i was only watching what happend here. Its pretty nice story, looks like both of you likes yourselves alot, but the question is... For what reason youve started this Lady? Theres was PDE in WaW, in CoD4, maybe there wasnt alot of teamwork beetween those 2 games, but it wasnt a reason to give up and rage quit like you did... You didnt even tried to bring some extra time, you just made an "Weird Story", left PDE with some other players, that showed us that they didnt felt a spirit of PDE, you and your friends werent here for being a part of PDE, all of you didnt knew a reason of being here, maybe just because of you being woman? Its how most of mans minds thinks.. I dont care anymore, for now you have your own team, so why youre coming back here? Theres no hate from us, but you cant treat it like some advance for being v.i.p or something and breaking PDE server rules what you already did, unnecessary. Dont blame Paul and others, just sit down, rethink your choices and follow your own chosen way, because running around and looking forward for some nice words isnt a best way to exist...

From me.. ive always liked you, didnt even tried to be disrespectful, ive tried to be sometimes around your game, but after you escaped, i just kicked this game, cause theres no point to going somwhere where you will see peoples which were around you some time ago.. Wish you all the best with your clan and servers, and dont be mad on us, cause it was your choice...
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 am

Thxx Miky for ur answer... I totally understand it and respect it, like always.
I starded it cuz he was really not the same guy anymore and cuz the crap btw waw and cod4, I lost 1 players cuz some waw players, it was hmmmmm with new old cod4 players. Kersey never accepted it before but, after some month that I left, he told me on privat that even him, he didnt understand why they acted like that... I must leave for finally read the true, why i was so mad and why I left... He told me this one when i left, i hate him again today cuz he never told me that he saw it too, ... finally, i just needed that he see the same but now its too late !  then yes, why can I be so mad sometimes, huh ???

Yes, it seem that we liked us a little..., or maybe, we liked us somewhere in a old way, I even dont know anymore now... lost
If I left PDE, believe me, it was really not for nothing, even if i miss my tag .....
And yes, u are right, even me i'm tired about all this crap but ur friend banned me for a jk, like for a crap then ... is okay.. but
I do the same since always even if okay, yes, he never liked it.... I just wanted see him, play a little with him like before, I never though that he'll act like that ...... nc
But, he loocked more that a lot before that I come here in your clan, after it, its another history... that is maybe what I never understood, what I NEVER accepted cuz I though that he was really like that. My Bad, again and always... i see it now....... Sad
I wanted the same fun with him, even just sometimes........ like a noob ....

Kersey, U can finally close this one and ban me if u want it on ur servers, have fun.

GRRRRRRRR and kick My own name on your signature, crap !

@Miky, U was always one of my favo and U know it Smile
I left by myself but, like i said it, it was really not for nothing, I still like this noob (cuz he acted like that) in 1 way, maybe but time after time it was too much things that didnt worked btw us and, i must agree too, i haved personnal shit for maked me crazy too and so mad vs all the world, pde, nbk i dont care, it was just vs myself in real.... sry if u cant understand this one Smile is okay Smile <3

And since that, if I understood good, now I can go to hell, n1 cuz I was already ! Smile

Happy Merry Christmas to all !!! Smile

Last edited by /NBK/LadyCinell on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:08 am

Closed !!
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent