The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL !

5 posters

Go down

Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL ! Empty Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL !

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:19 pm

We heard your wishes and cries and we don't know how long this moment will last, but Back by Popular Demand comes

Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL ! Pde_wa11

Featuring Domination matches, Capture The Flag, and the most requested return of all, The WAR Gametype!

"War" aka Tactical War/Total War/Tug Of War is a cross between Conquest and Domination gametypes. There's two team-owned areas on each side of the map and one area in the center (five areas total) that's fought over by each side. Whoever takes the middle area will then have an advantage at taking the rest of the map, but doesn't mean they will in the tactics of war. Eventually, one side will take the entire map and once there's total control, the match is over. If time runs out before that happens, the match will go into 'Final Fight' where each side has a chance to take the middle point of the map. Whichever side is successful in doing so wins the battle. War mode also has 2 additional tanks (for a total of 6 tanks) on tank maps.

We have PC footage somewhere, but at the moment, here's the console version:

Note: This is formerly our Zombie Co-Op server changed to a mixed mode server. If people could start donating, we could possibly have both a zombie server AND a mixed mode server. All it takes is only 5 dollars from players or a Regulars/VIP donation and it would be possible. It's all up to you, the players!

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL ! Empty Re: Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL !

Post by deathdealer Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Very Happy  Very well to present.
I look forward to seeing it.
 bounce 
deathdealer
deathdealer
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL ! Empty Re: Get Ready For The Return Of PDE|Total War Server|No GL !

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:25 pm

[PDE]deathdealer wrote:  Very Happy  Very well to present.
I look forward to seeing it.
 bounce 

Lol, better no.. I know that will be off-topic, but you deserve that, firstly learn to be a man, not a chicken which switching teams because of losing... This server needs peoples which can build it, not kill it...

Try to understand that someone (Paul) work for it all days!
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HARDTEK Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:46 pm

omg i am glad of what you said mike, he is not man because he change team during the match and he do it a few time after the start of the round and wtf , who are you to judge and cry to your clan member. how can you says he is not man for this? do you now him in real life? do you know it s just a game?
respect other members and lurn to say " hi " ingame is the start of making respect.
I have see you many times crying on other pde members like a judje , but nerver forget you was a nrns and you have ban many pde from this server.
so respect other man !!
[PDE]HARDTEK
[PDE]HARDTEK
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Hardtek, it's not that serious man. It's just a game. You get too angry over small things. We don't need to bring nrns into this. It's old and buried. This isn't a life issue. Yes, we do need to make players feel comfortable and not go so rough on them in the Total War server if we even want players on it. Lots of people asked for this server, yet no one plays on it. Those that do attempt, we don't need to spray them down the entire match causing them to leave.

About the off-topic comment, as PDE, we shouldn't switch to the winning team because a team is losing. No PDE does this as that's not who we are. A good player is able to stick with their team and represent. If you want to leave that side, then fine, but don't go to the enemy and surrender. When the smoke clears, they should be standing at the top of their team making the effort and putting in work.

I understand he is your brother Hard, but he isn't speaking on real life. He is speaking on a game and what is relative to that game.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HARDTEK Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:00 pm

no matter paul but my brother said he always cry on him and if i go on the total war server you i will play most time with kar98k or double barrel and dont understand why he nerver say hi when i say hi all other members say hi.
so i wil not speak of this another time , just want respect.
[PDE]HARDTEK
[PDE]HARDTEK
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:50 pm

[PDE]HARDTEK wrote:don't understand why he never say hi when i say hi all other members say hi.
so i will not speak of this another time , just want respect.

I agree with this though. I'm with you on that.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Im not saying that he is good or bad on his own life, but as player he did a crap, and i wanst only one who noticed that, i was never a fan of teamswitching just, so it doesnt matter who did that, i will never respect that. Making server playable and friendly its not only about saying hi, try to think what other players thought about it when they saw a PDE member who switching team because of losing? Ive said that was lame, Boy said that was lame, what about others? If you cant believe that you can always ask Paul for prove it. Even if it is just a game, we all should understand that for now we are fighting for keeping it alive, not for making scores only..
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by deathdealer Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:08 pm

It was just for laughing needs to stop. this topic is not written for my trial .let me mike please thank you. silent 
deathdealer
deathdealer
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Well, due to the server being empty most days and empty as I type this on Friday, Feb 7, the War server will be no more. Later today, I will probably reinstall Zombie Co-Op back to the server as it was before. Well, can't say we didn't try, but there's just not enough players to keep WaW afloat for modes like War.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:53 am

I'll try to be there at night. I've got some more free time now so we can try bring the frags back to the server.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:20 pm

It's a bit too late. It's back to Zombies now. This game has an overall weak population and evenbalance with punkbuster errors helped put the nail in the coffin.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum