The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes - Due To The Further Decline Of Population In World At War...

3 posters

Go down

Changes - Due To The Further Decline Of Population In World At War... Empty Changes - Due To The Further Decline Of Population In World At War...

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:01 pm

... I'm thinking about making it the PDE|TOTAL WAR server instead. As I type this on a friday, 12 noon Eastern Time Zone US, there are 6-7 players on the server. On this day and throughout the weekend, we should have 20-30 players here. Some US players seem to like playing at our European server anyways up until night. I don't know what will happen to the actual and current WAR server yet.

I figure with the decline of players, why have this many servers open? Our main server is full during the day (evenings/nights in Europe) and the US is only really popular for crouch and modded servers. We have the only normal server in the US and no ones on it until late. Sound like a good idea?

MAPS AND GAMETYPES:

Airfield · WAR
Asylum · TDM
Banzai · WAR
Breach · TDM
Castle · TDM
Cliffside · SAB
Courtyard · TDM
Dome · TDM
Downfall · WAR
Hangar · TDM
Makin Day · DOM
Nightfire · TDM
Battery · TDM
Outskirts · WAR
Revolution · CTF
Roundhouse · TDM
Castle · TDM
Seelow · WAR
Station · DOM
Sub Pens · TDM
Upheaval · TDM
Knee Deep · WAR
Dome · TDM

Corrosion ·

incomplete, will edit over time

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:18 am; edited 4 times in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Changes - Due To The Further Decline Of Population In World At War... Empty Re: Changes - Due To The Further Decline Of Population In World At War...

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:31 pm

If im reading it well, it should be look like that?

[PDE]FOR ALL PLAYERS - will stay like it is
[PDE]ALL PLAYERS 2 - will be [PDE]TOTAL WAR SERVER
[PDE]TOTAL WAR SERVER - will be closed

Am i right? If yes, i agree with that, that will help with increase average of players at 1st server, and will give more players to do some fun at Total War server.
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Changes - Due To The Further Decline Of Population In World At War... Empty Re: Changes - Due To The Further Decline Of Population In World At War...

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Yeah it may have to be in that order. The only time I saw both servers full was this last weekend at a peak period, but on weekdays, PDE|ALL PLAYERS 2 usually don't have many players on it. When it does start to have players, most are from Europe or that area and only at total night is when westerners start to join. By that time, the other server is empty.

The current PDE|TOTAL WAR SERVER is empty almost all day and it is probably in part because people only set their server browsers for TDM. I've added a bit more TDM to the rotation so players can pick up on it, but I don't think there's many players left in CoDWaW in general (crouch only/modded servers don't count).

I do hope the players and members respond with thoughts to this topic. A lot of members don't visit often and then wonder why something happened.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 am

For people who may be confused and telling everyone that server #2 was shutting down, I'm going to clear some of that confusion.

Server #2 aka PDE|ALL PLAYERS 2 will NOT be shutting down. It will be changing due to the limited amount of players who play CoDWaW in recent days. PDE|FOR ALL PLAYERS is our first server so we like to look at it as our main server.

#1 PDE|FOR ALL PLAYERS (213.163.83.191:28961) - will stay like it is (no change)

#2 PDE|ALL PLAYERS 2 (206.217.128.11:28960) will stay where it is, it will just change to more modes besides TDM (Think TDM, Domination, 1 CTF, a little Sabotage, and most importantly, War mode) due to popular demand and since there are no servers that exists with other modes. To represent that, it will be named to [PDE]TOTAL WAR SERVER

#3 PDE|TOTAL WAR SERVER (213.163.83.191:28960) - This is the server that will be closed. This server used to be our PDE|ZOMBIE CO-OP server. Zombies is also in Single player mode as well. We just wanted to give the players an opportunity to play with more than 4 players and have a lot of fun with it. There could still be a zombie server, but that's up to fans as I have posted HERE.
===========================================================

So, The only servers that will exist are the servers that most of you know and play on right now, PDE|FOR ALL PLAYERS and PDE|ALL PLAYERS 2. PDE|ALL PLAYERS 2 will have its name changed to PDE|TOTAL WAR SERVER and will have different modes of play, but it's not going anywhere. It will also have a 32 player cap and still have lots of TDM, but with other added modes as well.

Any questions or comments, post below.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:52 pm

That all makes sense boss.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:43 pm

bump
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down