The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell Us What You Like About The Server

3 posters

Go down

Tell Us What You Like About The Server Empty Tell Us What You Like About The Server

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 am

Almost everyday, you all have great things to say about the new server. We see it all the time and we say thanks to you all. We are happy that you enjoy it and we want to know why you like it.

Let's here it! farao
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Tell Us What You Like About The Server Empty Re: Tell Us What You Like About The Server

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:55 pm

This topic was left behind

The title should be "Why Do You Love PDE Server"
I love it cuz its my server. Its the server's name that my clan tag on my name has it. Its the server where people learn to play right and make friends.

I love that there is someone like Alastora who makes this great rotation. I love our console haha [PDE] KokomabeZOo is on a MASCARE!! Cheaters are like Cocoraches they should be Squashed!! I love when I see screenshots on Xfire of our murders with the PDE server name at the bottom of the screenshot. I love it because i met people like Thanos, P31N ( I still remember WillWilliePawnYou, but im talking right now about P31N)

iLoveThisServer because its the place where 46 players are gathered and there is always a PDE to check if theres an ”Asshole„ ( This word is taken from Alastora), in the server. I love it cuz i had great War matches of 25 fkn minuits, 25 mins of head boiling
lol
It could be better if damn Treyarch fixed that War problem,i wanted to play War with 46 people( I know they wont fix it)

It could be better if there were more PDE killers in the server, where everyone of them could offer something to it. Ilove it when I see me, Chaos, Savage, R3D, mAts, Vandal, Alastora, Falcon, HARDTEK join the game at once and the match ends in 5 mins because we reached the score limit lol

This server deserves to be the 1st on Gametracker, only thank to its great active admins who keep it always protected from Noobs hackers (It will be the 1st one day)..

Taj, stay where you are man, with CoD4 with the 80% marty players, unfortunately you wont understand, but truth is ya missing!

Good night
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Tell Us What You Like About The Server Empty Re: Tell Us What You Like About The Server

Post by [PDE]Vandal215 Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

well=)i like the atmosphere in PDE server and in PDE family.You can talk not only about the game but about everything you like.Of course there no hackers here,or they are banned when they come=)I am also glad that there some pro players playing here and its not so easy to kill people=)Also I train myself here by watching other players gameplay and of course i found my PDE family here=)thx a lot for this server=)
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Vandal215
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Mother Russia!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum