The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned? Why

2 posters

Go down

Banned? Why  Empty Banned? Why

Post by nightshaddow Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 pm

today at 1045GMT i was playing on your cod waw anarchy server when without reason i was kicked,

when i tryed to reenter the server i was banned perminantly without warning,

please can you give me a reason for this as i have enjoyed your server for many months now and find it frustraighting and rather annoying that a ban was implimented  without reason or warning.

if i have broken a rule i appologise but one of the reasons i like your server is all wepons are allowed and all perks and camping (im a sniper)

please help resolve this issue

nightshaddow

(defunked [-GI-] moh clan)

edit

the only admin i saw online at the time was ProdromosGR although i dont know all of your admins for this server so any of the playrs may have been admin

Last edited by nightshaddow on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : aditional info)
nightshaddow
nightshaddow
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned? Why  Empty Re: Banned? Why

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:02 pm

nightshaddow wrote:today at 1045GMT i was playing on your cod waw anarchy server when without reason i was kicked,

when i tryed to reenter the server i was banned perminantly without warning,

please can you give me a reason for this as i have enjoyed your server for many months now and find it frustraighting and rather annoying that a ban was implimented  without reason or warning.

if i have broken a rule i appologise but one of the reasons i like your server is all wepons are allowed and all perks and camping (im a sniper)

please help resolve this issue

nightshaddow

(defunked [-GI-] moh clan)

edit

the only admin i saw online at the time was ProdromosGR although i dont know all of your admins for this server so any of the playrs may have been admin

Uhh, this is PDE. We run the 'PDE|#1 ALL PLAYERS|TDM' server. We have no association with servers that banned you. Check the name.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum